FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Possible change of flow on the Dax, will see what happens after this little 2.30 move, Draghi still answering Q's, so one little wrong word & we all know the rest.
Keeping an eye on the 5 min down channel fron 12 o'clock.

When you have thing like this (red circles) makes it difficult level to trade.....

Attachments

• DAX_23MARV5.jpg
    DAX_23MARV5.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 107
When you have thing like this (red circles) makes it difficult level to trade.....

totally agree, I'm simply watching flow atm, I never fall in love with one flow or the other for too long.
Tempted to scalp, but these speeches always give me the heebee jeebees

Now DAX seem to be more convincing setup if DAX can break...

Attachments

• DAX_23MARV6.jpg
    DAX_23MARV6.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 210
desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many
losses in Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home
some money every day, as though they were working for regular wages. I was only a
kid, remember. I did not know then what I learned later, what made me fifteen years
later, wait two long weeks and see a stock on which I was very bullish go up thirty
points before I felt that it was safe to buy it. I was broke and was trying to get back, and
I couldn't afford to play recklessly. I had to be right, and so I waited. That was in 1915.

-Jesse Livermore

Reactions: 2be
constant action
scalping from that defined support
then a nice end to the day..the support broke

xpx56p.gif

spx
had a well defined supp
we got a nice present at the end...a downward sloping trendline/purple...gave the game away

jhbqs5.gif

Coming like failed test of TOP.... the formation is clear so could present nice tradable setup next couple of day...

Attachments

• DAX_23MARV2.jpg
    DAX_23MARV2.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 99
DOW is stuck in bearish pattern... we will see how and when DOW breaking the bearish pattern...

Attachments

• DOW_23MARV1.jpg
    DOW_23MARV1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 101
FTSE still bullish and pullback to 6975 is buy as of now...

Attachments

• FTSE_23MARV1.jpg
    FTSE_23MARV1.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 93