FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Hi Atilla,
Good to see you.
Dax has been good today, although it is near the ITD/MC1 H 5, which when reached will spell a small pull-back.
Dax has a lot of catch up to do in relation to DOW.

Greeks scenario might be the "reason" for a temporary pull back when it comes.

Elected Athenians with their "reassuring" smiles and positive noises are only a proof that they are under Ouzo influence, far from any degree of reality, probably reading some Lenin's works, before they cut the electricity off.
Only inebriated Brussel's lot can stand such a company and make any (non)sence out of it.:LOL:

Hi 2be,

I do check in to your DP thread for the Highs and Lows great thread too, which I appreciate having read the book.

I was thinking along the same lines and favour a switch in money flows from US to EU given their QE program and change in approach to printing monies. Not saying if its right or wrong just that on balance, we are likely to see weakening dollar and US equities against an already week Euro and strengthening EU markets.

Thus, the view to go long on DAX in comparison to short on DOW. Appreciate they are closely correlated too.

I think the Grexit issue is already penciled in and can see the markets bouncing when news either way is finalised. If any institution haven't done the exercise what if, then they deserve to be flushed down the chute.

Reactions: 2be
wti slightly oversold needs to recoil and test the trend

I think a new law's been passed in the US or in pipeline re: stopping states objecting to fracking.

imo needs to pop-back down to 53-55 to test support. Could be wrong.

I know summer season usually has pickup for 'gasoline' in US but fwiw not sure on further upside just yet.

1 min chart..i meant

Sorry Dentist and to everyone else, please put me straight if I have the wrong end of the stick. Great thread and I'll try and blend in. I'm sure I'll get used to the flow.

My approach is to try and determine longer time trend direction and trade in that direction. I take all sorts of trades lasting weeks, days or scalps depending on setup / view etc.

I use TA, FA and news so will blurt out all sorts of stuff if I say anything that sounds rubbish it's probably me being incoherent - nothing new there :cheesy:

(y)

Sorry Dentist and to everyone else, please put me straight if I have the wrong end of the stick. Great thread and I'll try and blend in. I'm sure I'll get used to the flow.

My approach is to try and determine longer time trend direction and trade in that direction. I take all sorts of trades lasting weeks, days or scalps depending on setup / view etc.

I use TA, FA and news so will blurt out all sorts of stuff if I say anything that sounds rubbish it's probably me being incoherent - nothing new there :cheesy:

(y)

That's okay, I already blurt out loads of rubbish, you'll be fine!

(y)
It will be good to read your posts.
There is a good mix of short term and medium term traders here.
I trade few strategies, including intra day and scalping, but also mid term, few days, or a bit longer, just like in the days when I traded cable.

(y)

short of my style too....:)

It will be good to read your posts.
There is a good mix of short term and medium term traders here.
I trade few strategies, including intra day and scalping, but also mid term, few days, or a bit longer, just like in the days when I traded cable.

I'm in good company. Enjoyed yesterday. :)

Hope to be more active and systematic.

Just closed DOW short for +9... Getting ready blow its top one way or another.

Placed:
Stop Sell Order @ 18320, SL @ 18520.