FTSE chart in IGIndex not working?!!

UKtradergirl

Established member
Is anyone else having problems seeing the FTSE chart through IGIndex today?

It's not printing any bars for this morning at all. Tried restarting the program but no luck. Also, when you try to scroll the chart sideways it zooms in or out instead. Really strange. Daily chart is OK though.

I contacted IG about this earlier this morning, they are aware of it and are currently fixing it. Unfortunately they do not have a time frame as yet but this is the reason why no data is getting through to the It finance charting software.

For occassions like these, have either some time off or have another provider you can use.

I contacted IG about this earlier this morning, they are aware of it and are currently fixing it. Unfortunately they do not have a time frame as yet but this is the reason why no data is getting through to the It finance charting software.

For occassions like these, have either some time off or have another provider you can use.

They should visit this forum. Lots of advice about time frames.

There was a big spike on the Fins chart OOH. I heard something on the BBC, this morning about some problem with the index. Wasn't listening hard but it seemed that LG was involved. At present, apart from that spike, which went to some 7200 points, it seems back to normal this morning.

There was a big spike on the Fins chart OOH. I heard something on the BBC, this morning about some problem with the index. Wasn't listening hard but it seemed that LG was involved. At present, apart from that spike, which went to some 7200 points, it seems back to normal this morning.

This is on the 5m, 15m, 30, 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h timeframe, it is not correct. On all other time frames less than 5 minutes, daily and weekly, the spike on open is upto around 4550.

Do you SB people have Futures data to your charting package ?
This should be serfice .......

However , Good advice from Lee today, We shall see a quiert market with tomorrow seeing lower prices by the afternoon.

It is on these occasions I increase risk and trade the retracement from the highs.

This is a pattern trade that works on the princeiple that I missed this movement and will buy when the market is lower, look out for a 50-62 % retracement from todays/tomorrows high. Use last weeks support as the range .

See ya tomorrow people

Do you SB people have Futures data to your charting package ?
This should be serfice .......

However , Good advice from Lee today, We shall see a quiert market with tomorrow seeing lower prices by the afternoon.

It is on these occasions I increase risk and trade the retracement from the highs.

This is a pattern trade that works on the princeiple that I missed this movement and will buy when the market is lower, look out for a 50-62 % retracement from todays/tomorrows high. Use last weeks support as the range .

See ya tomorrow people

Yes, I missed this move, too.

Thanks for the info. Hope they get it sorted soon.