Ftse and Dow for sept how'd anyone do

Shadowman540

74 2
March -down 135 pts, bit busy at mo, id expand but theres not much to say, ive realised points don't tell the whole story, but ive started so ill finish.
still making random calls ive no business making, (it would be funny if it wasn't so expensive!). and paying for it, but still enjoying it.
Record keeping is appalling!.

Shadowman540

74 2
April, nothing much to say all,
Away from beginning of April, so nothing on then long on dji and ftse, still in hence no numbers, not for long I suspect, locked in money this month, (thankfully).
Been faffing around a bit with day trading, and off to see those nice chaps at fxcm at the end of the month.
Ive changed the way I manually cover open positions, I used to cover a the bottom of the bar of a big move (long), but that can get a bit choppy, to covering recent swing lows (long).
iam leaving a bit more on the table but maybe wont get stopped out of a trend quite so much.
Any ideas on where to start day trading, other than don't, of course?
Happy days

Shadowman540

74 2
Still long from mid April !!!!, ive gone all MACRO on myself
Nothing of interest, other than quick shove and s&p in 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowman540

74 2
+756 finally got spat out, and left ig as well, iam at fxcm now, quite like em, very slick, (not really my thing), but they make an effort, very hands on with clients, oh etx are giving money away if anyone wants, open an account and they give you 70, (per cent button is where exactly?), I got the terms and conditions and decided no, if it was fxcm maybe.
Well done Jason Rogers.

Shadowman540

74 2
+257, closed half a position still in, better!

Shadowman540

74 2
Back again,
+416, up across all the markets I trade as well, the full rookie moment an lost -168 of them.
I could handle an August like that all year please.
Day tradings coming on nicely just amounts, and number of markets, I need to sort out now, experts stand by!

Stargunner

127 19
Sold FTSE at 6870 and took profits at 6700. Should've milked it for a few more points. I'm staying away from Dow, but looking at long on S&P when buying momentum returns, which I expect early next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock