FTSE 100 - May

hhmmm
a bit worrying

unless it is divine guidance ?

but its certainly an ink blot !
lol

have you asked your feed provider Bonsai...you seem to be getting quite a few of these

Guide me oh thou great Jehovah
Pilgrim through this barren land
I am weak but thou art mighty
Hold me with thy guiding hand

all together now ...............

Bread of heaven , Bread of heaven ...........
Feed me till I want no more

lol
I feel better now

Hooya,
Given your injury, some possible reading.

With reference to your 1,2,3 query, it made me go to my 10 metre bank of investment books (Bonsa :LOL: ) and pluck out Tony Plummer's Forecasting Financial Markets. He puts forward that "any price movement subdivides into three phases"

He argues that the five way pattern is the exception, caused by the influence of higher-level trends.

It all in the eyes of the beholder. Whatever floats your boat etc...

"He argues that the five way pattern is the exception" oh I like that theory

Hooya said:
"we only see what we want to see !"

well in that case I want to see a big flashy red sign pop up at the end of a 3 saying "THIS IS ONLY THE END OF 3 OF 5!!" :) LOL

Davros? Is crock more of a stock or index trader? Still havent come across and index traders course that doesn cost a rediculous amount.

I think we are seeing the end of a wave 4, I'll post the charts later when I'm back up-to-date with the data. On multiple time frames this apears to be the case.

Crock seems to be a stock and index trader - what I liked is he teaches about level 2 and the FTSE. The course looks very interesting and the sample we got was certainly an eye opener. Lots of information on computer trading by the institutions and how to spot these automatic systems dumping/buying stocks at certain price levels. Have a look on his web site in the courses bit, there is a set of example powerpoint slides.

Last edited:
now are we in 1 of 5 of 3 of 5 down ( it think thats right???) or are we in 2 of 5 of 5 up? LOL

either way at the trendline now

What happened to my Occam's theorem.

Anyway, a chart update.

The blue breakline having been broken, then acted as resistance to the morning rally.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 170
FTSE100 update

Choose your preferred red break-line

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 186
mully

To my untutored eye and as a result of looking at a bonsai chart on another thread ( note immediate blame shift ) does your blue support line show support turned to resistance?

Hooya

Are you giving us the elbow?

Had somrthing similar recently on my knee, if you get the needle just look the other way ,I won't feel a thing.

Regards

bracke

How do I stop my email account being snowed under with emails from trade2win?

I unsubscribe but when I post on a thread it starts the emails flowing again.

Regards

bracke

thanks bracke:-0

go to user options and make sure you hve selected do not subscibe under the heading Default Thread Subscription

mully

Apologies, in my eagerness to catch up did not read posts properly

Hooya

Thank you

Regards

bracke

Mully it seems to be failing every retest of trandlines it gets today

Attachments

• hoooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.GIF
    hoooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.GIF
    47.6 KB · Views: 165