FTSE 100 - May

in view of the not entirely unexpected bounce today, have been doing a wave count

this one fits in very nicely with elliott theory as it involves a bounce off previous 2 of 3
we can now expect a test of the last peak at b - somwhwere around 4570 (again) in due course

Fin - notice the extended 3rd on the way up

(cant get used to thumbnails)

Attachments

• may11.gif
    may11.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 201
Slightly unique day yeasterday from what I and lee can find. It seems yesterday was the first day that had its low and high of the day the same as the open and close the day after the exact reverse happend
( the open close was the high low) I was thinking it probably would only be likely to happen since they introducted the auction but still surprised we have never had twp days like that consecutively before.

Last edited:
looking for a possible abc type move down to the now rising 1 day ma? and the pivot at 34 and then back up for the rest of the day??

I wouldnt expect the bulls to want to give too much ground
otherwise it might encourage the bears and that could turn yesterday into an abc

hasnt got too much room to play with as top of wave 1 is at about 27 ..so any lower and was an abc and down to test the lows?

Hooya said:
looking for a possible abc type move down to the now rising 1 day ma? and the pivot at 34 and then back up for the rest of the day??
Good morning,
I'm expecting support at 4440 ( basis Fut -) if that gives way yesterdays resistance of 4430 should provide support. 4432 is 50% retrace from low to yesterdays high...
kjh

BTW I wont be posting that quickly/responding that quickly today as I have decided to cut down on my no of mouse movements/ clicks per day. I seemed to have burst a bursea sac in my elbow..either from repetitive mouse work or a strain in the gym but think its a mixture of both. lol 27 and falling apart :-(

sounds nasty

still every problem is an opportunity ?

learn to key and click left handed ?

LOL

I tired that but lack of coordination would lead to maybe only posting once a day LOL. No not nasty or painful just a bulge filled with fluid over the tendon. should go on its own if you stop what ever is causing it but if its doesnt you have to have it drained which is when I hink it gets nasty ......yuk!

Sounds more like a gym based ailment- strain (unless you are a very heavy hitter of the keypad)

thats what I thought but a little research says repetative behaviour can be the cause but reckon the gym got the tendon moving a differerent way to how it moves during the day.

Went straight through pivot and 1 day. stopped at 27 now testing the 1 day mmmm? not going to make it easy for us.

I am really pissed about that

I can see an abc but at this stage it could still be 1/2/3

Well that 4427/29 seems to have held at the first time of asking. Will it be tested again, soon?

there must be an easier way of telling if the previous was a 1,23 or abc

a break above 43 should seal it for us