FTSE 100 - May

"purely technical reason or the news from the usa" same thing in my book...price moves causes pattern to change or lines ot cross etc.

short term maybe but the duble isnt at the low which worried me a bit. but again we have neat trendlines to work with

If I remember correctly ,in the last day or so bonsai said sharp rises lead to sharp falls. Would tjhe panel care to comment.

Regards

bracke

bracke said:
If I remember correctly ,in the last day or so bonsai said sharp rises lead to sharp falls. Would tjhe panel care to comment.QUOTE]
An American that lives down under that I learnt a lot under always says,
"fast moves are usually false moves"
kjh

well to confuse you even further Bracke..... basically same pattern two different names..two different out comes...

:)

Attachments

• mmmmmdp.GIF
    mmmmmdp.GIF
    34.8 KB · Views: 169
dont forget more data to come.....that means people will have tight stops and thus big moves still to come ???

Hooya

Did not understand your last post

Sorry do now the thumbnail suddenly appeared.

Regards

bracke

which one?

my fault... I always write a post and then change my mind half way through it so to reference a chart and you have you post it before you can edit it to add a chart is you do it thorugh "quick reply" :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
Hooya

1 ok on post 607 and chart.

2 what data to come?

3 understand tight stops but not "big moves to come"

Regards

bracke

data at 2:45 was michigan sentiment....a report which is a big mover of the markets....so traders keep their stops close....so when the data is released the weak minded traders close their positions if they didn get what they "expect" and thus the market moves and then more stops get triggered etc etc etc etc....

LOL bounced of a trendline, gaps in the 20-30s, completeion of 5 wave 3 or c......what else is there :rolleyes:

Hooya

Sounds like a series of traffic lights-- stops go, stops go.

I note the fast move up has been followed by a fast move down.

Regards

bracke

A Question To The Moderator

I note that the number of Currently Active Users Vewing this Thread does agree with the names of users shown. Why not?

Regards

bracke

Making a sorry stand - in for mully, it was interesting to note that the ftse250 did not participate in the fast up and down of the ftse100

ftse250 continued to trend lower as mully indicated ftse100 might do earlier today.

Hope i've got that right mully.

Regards

bracke