FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

the truth is there on trade2win to read .....I was shocked when I read your history ??

cant trade ?

I am a rookie and I would triple the profit you could make in a month ?? if you could make considering you are a vendor selling a system ?

do you even trade ?

i posted my statement for 3 hours "work" on this thread - where is yours?

why shocked?

Barjon has deleted my reponse to your guff.

As I said, I'm a short term trader, it is not possible to post trades in real time.

I also don't have targets and stops in the way that you think 'real traders' do.

Still, I do get a statement each day, which you can't get for fictional trades posted on a forum.

funny how some posts just disappear init ?

do I detect that littleangel is not littleangel anymore

Is someone else using her keyboard ?

The posts are disappearing because I want it focussed on the trades until the sequence is finished. There'll be time enough for judgement when I've summarised etc.

jon

yes wallstreet I have photoshop and I am sad enough to sit down and do that.

you got me.

the game is up.

Im just a fraud who sits behind a vaguely similar name, with an ISP in a different county, that cant trade, starts on everyone when she/he cannot deliver any form of result (even doctored).

I wish i did have photoshop i like the stencil tool with the leaves - speaking of tools - back to you yasmin.

thank you for accepting

how is your dodgy trading system going ?

have you managed to get lots of clients from trade2win ??

I have read you were PM people on trade2win and forcing them to join onto your trading system ?

Stop trying to to impress us, mate. That proves nothing. You could have got that extract from anywhere. I can't see any date, or anything.

What happens here is that this is a kind of pecking order, but instead of pecking down, the little ones peck up to something bigger and better, but can't always reach.

I believe that realtime trading is very difficult to get right. Littleangel has tried it for three days and can't keep it up. Very few of us can. Lord Flasheart seems to be doing well. There has to be a lot of goodwill and belief in what is posted and that, without doubt, is obviously lacking on this site.

thank you for accepting

I have read you were PM people on trade2win and forcing them to join onto your trading system ?

good to see you wallstreet.

hows life on the dole in manchester?

Stop trying to to impress us, mate. That proves nothing. You could have got that extract from anywhere. I can't see any date, or anything.

What happens here is that this is a kind of pecking order, but instead of pecking down, the little ones peck up to something bigger and better, but can't always reach.

I believe that realtime trading is very difficult to get right. Littleangel has tried it for three days and can't keep it up. Very few of us can. Lord Flasheart seems to be doing well. There has to be a lot of goodwill and belief in what is posted and that, without doubt, is obviously lacking on this site.

I have explained why I have been stopped by my teacher

If I was allowed to post on trade2win without any immature comments and sarcastic remarks....without any sexual harassment and religious discrimination my teacher would happily allow that.

What I would kindly like to request is

1. a seperate thread for posting your thoughts and opinions - every one can post here and take out there frustration

2. a seperate thread that only I can post on to post my live trades in real time and only I can update

if this is done ...I will present to my teacher and I am sure he will allow me to continue posting

I have explained why I have been stopped

If I was allowed to post on trade2win without any immature comments and sarcastic remarks....without any sexual harassment and religious discrimination my teacher would happily allow that.

1. a seperate thread for posting your thoughts and opinions - every one can post here and take out there frustration

2. a seperate thread that only I can post on to post my live trades in real time and only I can update

if this is done ...I will present to my teacher and I am sure he will allow me to continue posting

why?

your teacher is wallstreet1928.

he is banned.

I don't want to see anything to do with anyone banned.

if you want the above buy your own website.

thankyou.

My last 2 trades for this week are going to be swing trades

I am long ftse 5636 , sl 5536 , tgt = 5736

i am long nasdaq 2345 , sl 2305 , tgt 2385

I will update my results on friday night

I am now going to enjoy friday and get some rest

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been respectful and understanding.

I come in peace and I will go in peace

my current trades that are active

thank you for accepting

ok, littleangel, with that and your previous series of posts (deleted) you have now completely exposed yourself as wallstreet hiding up your skirts. I gave you a lot of rope, despite the evidence, in the interests of the "exercise" and although the evidence points to these being calls rather than trades you did at least stick to it despite the bad start.

I will leave you to make a final comment before you depart.

jon

why?

your teacher is wallstreet1928.

he is banned.

I don't want to see anything to do with anyone banned.

if you want the above buy your own website.

thankyou.

funny coming from a dodgy vendor who is fishing for clients on trade2win ??

francis can you post live trades on this blog please ?

ok, littleangel, with that and your previous series of posts (deleted) you have now completely exposed yourself as wallstreet hiding up your skirts. I gave you a lot of rope, despite the evidence, in the interests of the "exercise" and although the evidence points to these being calls rather than trades you did at least stick to it despite the bad start.

I will leave you to make a final comment before you depart.

jon

please go to the old thread on wallstreet1928

francis was exposed there

it is all there to see ??

I have explained why I have been stopped by my teacher

sugaryfo.jpg

ok you'll see la now banned and we will have to determine the result of the final 2 trades ourselves.

I will still summarise since I think it has been an interesting exercise even if these were all just calls and not trades.

jon