ftse 100 info.

geoff1309

2 0
Hi I am new to this board , hello and can somebody help me find a FTSE 100 chart with share price and more importantly market cap. P/E and yield, many thanks in anticipation

timsk

Legendary member
7,345 2,136
Hi Geoff,
Welcome to T2W,

For info' on the FTSE 100 and its constituents, you can't really do better than this: London Stock Exchange

If you want fundamental data on constituent stocks - there are various sites offering free info - here's one: Morningstar

All U.K. brokers will offer charts of the main indices and, in the case of the FTSE 100, all the constituent companies. There are various free end-of-day providers to choose from, this one being one of the most popular: ProRealTime
Tim.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,443 2,874
Hi Geoff,
Welcome to T2W,

For info' on the FTSE 100 and its constituents, you can't really do better than this: London Stock Exchange

If you want fundamental data on constituent stocks - there are various sites offering free info - here's one: Morningstar

All U.K. brokers will offer charts of the main indices and, in the case of the FTSE 100, all the constituent companies. There are various free end-of-day providers to choose from, this one being one of the most popular: ProRealTime
Tim.

Not the LSE as the name is misleading - but London South East I think is also a good website.

http://www.lse.co.uk/

eg:
http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=LLOY&share=lloyds_grp

ronny74

1 0
Google finance has all basic info you require (yield, market cap, PE, links to latest news and upcoming events, etc).

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
61,671 3,666
i could do with a link for new issues for london
no minnows...market cap over £ 100 mill
any links
dont need whole website..just a link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock