FSTE 100 shares

dan1986ccfc

113 3
I currently have a number of stocks in my watchlist that are looking like good buys.
I'm a little cautious though as it looks at the FTSE 100 index is soon to reach resistance and may come back down a fair bit.

When your picking stocks how much importance do you place on the technical anaylsis of the index itself?

Really appreciate any advice given:)

M

member275544

0 0
I currently have a number of stocks in my watchlist that are looking like good buys.
I'm a little cautious though as it looks at the FTSE 100 index is soon to reach resistance and may come back down a fair bit.

When your picking stocks how much importance do you place on the technical anaylsis of the index itself?

Really appreciate any advice given:)

I place a lot, its not the deciding factor as I will still short stocks that are technically in a downtrend even though FTSE is up, but it certainly determines the length of time I might hold something for. And being May, it adds to the dilemma of buying anything right now. More than happy to play it safe and wait on the sidelines.

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
I won't fight a ftse up (down) trend unless a particular share is clearly trending down (up) when. like malaguti, I will take a short (long), but only half position in most cases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock