From first live trade to.....?

Cool good luck

Is this your first live account ?

I blew up my first account on CMC 2 years ago :cry: its a long road mate :smart:

yes first live account and started Oct but didnt trade Dec, Jan or Feb

Last edited:
Been looking at gbp/jpy for a while to buy/sell around 133 as previous S&R. Wanted to sell gbp/jpy at 133 after it broke around 0730 (I assume due to earthquake). Maybe wanted to see more time before retest of 133 before I sold or maybe I had only just logged on and didnt feel confident in putting on the trade. In other words I bottled it!

Attachments

• Chart_GBP_JPY_15 Mins_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_JPY_15 Mins_snapshot.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Been looking at gbp/jpy for a while to buy/sell around 133 as previous S&R. Wanted to sell gbp/jpy at 133 after it broke around 0730 (I assume due to earthquake). Maybe wanted to see more time before retest of 133 before I sold or maybe I had only just logged on and didnt feel confident in putting on the trade. In other words I bottled it!

I should have looked at the price action before it broke 133 (quick drop) as that would have given me a bit more confidence I think...

bought eur/gbp this morning @ .8836, 40pip SL, SL now at BE 3% risk of total account

recently bought eur/jpy 119.53 40 pip SL 1% risk of total account

only risked 1% on eur/jpy as already bought eur/gbp and want to get in on aud/jpy

basic support and resistance, fundamentals: interest rate differentials, looking to be selling the yen and dollar and buy eur and aud (versus the yen and dollar) at support and resistance on 1hr and higher timeframes.

will risk more as account grows

Greece just admitted its troubles worse than thought so SL on eur/jpy to BE
will risk more as account grows

Attachments

• Chart_EUR_GBP_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_GBP_Hourly_snapshot.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Chart_EUR_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 248
next resistance for eur/gbp is 0.8880 so looking for it to break that so i can get risk:reward better than 1:1

will buy aud/jpy if it retraces to 87.70-87.50 or 88 if it breaks it convincingly

eur/jpy stopped out at BE, hopefully eur/gbp will have support at .8845 and still looking to break .8880.

have to go out but have placed order to buy aud/jpy @ .8770, 40 pip sl, 2% risk

hopefully eur/gbp will have support at .8845 and still looking to break .8880.

Just got in. Eur/gbp Broke through .8880 and used it as support, would have bought if I was here. Currently 61pips in profit so looking for at least risk:reward 1:2 for 6% gain

Attachments

• Chart_EUR_GBP_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_GBP_Hourly_snapshot.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 249
uk gdp out tomorrow so moved SL on eur/gbp to .8876 for gauranteed 3% gain .Obv hoping that it doesnt get hit and for gdp figure that suggests BOE will delay raising rate

Last edited:
eur/gbp sl hit by 1.5 pips, for it then to make risk:reward 1:2. Obv keeping an eye on uk gdp at 0930

Looking to buy aud/usd at 1.0775 if it gets there. Also looking to buy aud/jpy, key level is .8850. Good aud data and Japan's downgrade by S&P.

Attachments

• Chart_AUD_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    10 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
just got impulsive and bought aud/jpy 88.50, 40 pip sl, 3% risk :|

key level, interest rates of aus >> japan, etc

Last edited:
S&R around 1.6430 on gbp/usd and lots of S&R on gbp/jpy but ill obv wait for uk gdp in 30 mins...

Attachments

• Chart_GBP_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Chart_GBP_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 219
taking heat on aud/jpy long but market seems to initially like uk data, gbp/jpy up, gbp/usd up. Lots of talk of weak dollar statement fron Fed today so good chance I will at least be able to get BE on my aud/jpy esp if gby/jpy breaks 135.15 and eur/jpy breaks 120.

Last edited:
sl on aud/jpy to BE. Currently 30pips in profit. To take risk:reward of 1:1 = 40pips= 3% account growth or not to take...

Attachments

• Chart_AUD_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_JPY_Hourly_snapshot.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 226
leaving aud/jpy open, going for at least risk:reward of 1:2
helps that gbp/jpy going for the moon and usd/jpy and eur/jpy up

Last edited:
moving sl on aud/jpy to lock in risk:reward = 1:1 = 40pips = 3%

currently 65pips in profit, will probably collect winnings at risk:reward = 1:2 if it gets there because of Fed and usd/jpy coming to resistance at 82.50