From $1 to Million - Results Updates

Stressful period for traders, but I like the volatility.

$177

fotm177.png

Hi everyone, I decided to share my journey on this forum.

Below are the results so far:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/6354122

Trading history is open, nothing is hidden(other than open trades), so feel free to explore and hit me up with any questions.
And yes, I really started with $1, so I had to find a broker with leverage higher than 1:1000, so I could even open a trade with such an amount, because 0.01 lot is minimum, no matter what size.

Wish me luck and lets hope it works out!
DELET.png

Hi everyone, I decided to share my journey on this forum.

Below are the results so far:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onlineaddict/from-1-million/6354122

Trading history is open, nothing is hidden(other than open trades), so feel free to explore and hit me up with any questions.
And yes, I really started with $1, so I had to find a broker with leverage higher than 1:1000, so I could even open a trade with such an amount, because 0.01 lot is minimum, no matter what size.

Wish me luck and lets hope it works out!
Looks like account Dead

Looks like account Dead

Yes, just like I posted above. I am sure you can read, yet you came just to provoke. I remember you, you said you wish me the worst, because I refused to accept you as a member. lol Sorry, but I choose who I work with...and you showed your true colors after my rejection and thus proved me right.

Yes, just like I posted above. I am sure you can read, yet you came just to provoke. I remember you, you said you wish me the worst, because I refused to accept you as a member. lol Sorry, but I choose who I work with...and you showed your true colors after my rejection and thus proved me right.
O god ) i did not liked you too - you blow all your investors. i did not wanted to invest in you - all i did asked how to join you and i was shure you loose all. Forex will kill any strategy that make > 50% per 1 month. Remember it for your Future
I
told you to reduce your risk. But you not hear me. in the end, you are angry and lie that I wanted to invest in you - in fact, there is nothing to invest in. You asked 500 USD fee for Copy you under your ib (crazy from start). Sometimes greed kills people and their strategies
I hope life has taught you something. But i am not sure

So what is the conditions was to copy you? 500 $ from start need to send you to copy your 100 USD account with 44% drawdown? All accounts loosed and not updated at myfxbook
I think your system maybe was good but in your philosofy you wanna show big % of gain at smal account - finally loose them all with big drwdown. Risk problem , i told you, but you wanted receive 500$ for nothing at start from every user. We have what we have. Just wanted to show your real face

Last edited:
O god ) i did not liked you too - you blow all your investors. i did not wanted to invest in you - all i did asked how to join you and i was shure you loose all. Forex will kill any strategy that make > 50% per 1 month. Remember it for your Future
I
told you to reduce your risk. But you not hear me. in the end, you are angry and lie that I wanted to invest in you - in fact, there is nothing to invest in. You asked 500 USD fee for Copy you under your ib (crazy from start). Sometimes greed kills people and their strategies
I hope life has taught you something. But i am not sure

So what is the conditions was to copy you? 500 $ from start need to send you to copy your 100 USD account with 44% drawdown? All accounts loosed and not updated at myfxbook
I think your system maybe was good but in your philosofy you wanna show big % of gain at smal account - finally loose them all with big drwdown. Risk problem , i told you, but you wanted receive 500$ for nothing at start from every user. We have what we have. Just wanted to show your real face

Huh? What are you talking about? Do you think I would add anyone to this promo account??? ITS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON MY WEBSITE, THAT THIS PROMO ACCOUNT IS FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! Copy clients are connected to a much safer account, which is now 1 year old! You don't need to show my "true colors", I don't hide anything, I am very open with all my clients, I am open about everything on my website, I am not promising anything in advance, just my experience and work. And yes, you wanted to buy the copy EA and I refused, because I simply knew I didn't want you as a client. I refuse people weekly, this business is not for everyone and I don't want to take advantage of anyone. If I see that someone has unrealistic expectations, I politely ask him to move along.