Free website for beginners to learn trading together

well thanks trendie.
a sense of good will and duty is the reason why i offered to help recover the costs "lost" on my behalf.
Part of Jackies reply to me at the time i said i could not afford it was that it didnt really matter, goldline was earning enough to cover it. But as i said, good consience meant i felt i had to try.

So "Jackie " would not be connected with you then? wife relative etc.

I had a thought I wonder if you live in a house called "Tall Trees" ;)

Just checking
Of course jackie could always agree to provide the purchaser of the system the same proof that you were shown on the success of the system. I know I would if it meant getting back £3k for it

rockrat, You can see why someone would get suspicious of a person posting with two different IDs on the same ip. Especially when the other ID only makes 1 post and that is to sell something?

Anyway, I do admire your honesty with your website. It is very brave to be so open about your market related activities. I know that I would feel too embarrassed ever to post here if I showed all the trades that I have ever made! Believe me, your list of bets looks positively glowing in comparison to what I did to my account in the not too distant past.

If I were you though mate, I would stop using BetOnMarkets and start leaning more towards Direct Access and CFDs. The market has a lot of noise and by using stop losses and orders you can protect yourself from a lot of harm. It would also be easier to incorporate money management. Its only when you approach the markets in a calm business like manner do you start to succeed.

i agreee entirely pkfryer. my trades so far have been dire, but if others are as shocked as i, then hopefully it will have two effects.
1. other beginners will see and no doubt be able to associate with the same mistakes
2. somebody may take pity on me and offer some help.

if you read my page on BetOnMarkets then i do say that the pricing is high, the issue i have is that with a small trading capitol i seem to have very few choices, this was one that seemed to be working. (i actually had my balance up to £1700 at one point).
As far as i can see, options and CFD's seem to be the way to go, but i need a minimum of say 3k to open accounts it seems.
am i correct?

DC, i agree 100%. Jackie should do exactly that.

1. What is better... to accept a lost at a bad operation, or to open a hetch of 18 points?
2. Which are the coins... (EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF... etc vs USD) that move more in the market?

thanks!