free seminar...london / sat 29 jan 2011

nearest tube is goodge street/northern line
from the google map
more details are at envypost.co.uk
these venues run by envypost are used in tv production.they also run a tv production academy

Last edited:
Hi Dentist007. What is venue number and called, please? I would love to come to Foley Street, W1 on sat 29th Jan. What time please? Thanks.

domination
the venue is 46-48 foley street.w1,near charlotte street.nearest tube is goodge street
2 pm start.however,jamie d has organised complimentary drinks and canapes before and after.there is also a bar.not sure what the prices are
from the website..envypost have 2 venues.one at rathbone place and the other at foley street.they run tv productions,filming,editing etc at their premises
jamie is creative producer at channel 4,but also a trader,and has arranged all this
so, with stewart/bbmac,it will be a great afternoon

I really do wish I could attend for one main reason. This site has a lot of BS, but it also has gems of information. I am sure that the biggest move forward I made was using some of BBMAC's trading stategy, not using it 100%(sorry buddy) but using it as a template of developing my own type of trading.

BBMAC, if I did not have prior arrangements I would be in London that weekend and would like to shake you by the hand and say thanks but will be boarding in Spain. Could you please let me know if you are going to attend any other seminars as will try and make it with enough notice, would like to chat to you about your type of trading as we are very similar but also different. We would have an interestig chat.

G/L to all

BBMAC, if I did not have prior arrangements I would be in London that weekend and would like to shake you by the hand and say thanks....l

Seconded.... I first met Stuart through the old money tec chatroom, where he was kind enough to throw a clueless newbie a few scaps and point me in the right direction. Over the years, he's been a continuing source of help and advice. Its no exaggeration to say his input a few years ago completely revolutionised my trading and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I really do wish I could attend for one main reason. This site has a lot of BS, but it also has gems of information. I am sure that the biggest move forward I made was using some of BBMAC's trading stategy, not using it 100%(sorry buddy) but using it as a template of developing my own type of trading.

BBMAC, if I did not have prior arrangements I would be in London that weekend and would like to shake you by the hand and say thanks but will be boarding in Spain. Could you please let me know if you are going to attend any other seminars as will try and make it with enough notice, would like to chat to you about your type of trading as we are very similar but also different. We would have an interestig chat.

G/L to all

Hi, Good to hear of your progress, no need to apologise for not using 'all the strategy, as you put it, you have done excatly the right thing by developing one of your own that suits you and your own needs/preferences/tolerances.

I have no current plans to attend any other seminars/meetings. Pm me if you want to chat more.

G/L

Seconded.... I first met Stuart through the old money tec chatroom, where he was kind enough to throw a clueless newbie a few scaps and point me in the right direction. Over the years, he's been a continuing source of help and advice. Its no exaggeration to say his input a few years ago completely revolutionised my trading and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Hi, Wow, you are going back a bit there, the old moneytec days Lol...good to know my ideas have been of use in some way.

G/L

well this all sounds like fun, thanks bbmac i'm sure it will be a nice informative afternoon, i'm looking forward to it myself.

D, i will confirm with you the screen set up on Wednesday.

nice venue hee hee

I have organised some free drinks at the start, and the bar will be open for paid drinks afterwards.

I'm not making any money out of the bar before anyone starts hahahahaha see you all Saturday.

JamieD

Any more spots avail? I ha e a friend that wants to tag along.

Good luck, I do the odd free seminar. My next one is quite soon. I wont give details its your thread after all.

I think they are very worth while. They dont cost anyone who attends anything, you meet other people who are genuinely interested in the markets, all the people who attend have the same interests as your self.

You normally pick up one or two ideas that you might not have thought about. Everyone enjoys themselves and go away quite happy. Years ago we had a T2W £25 get together a few times. They were good, I enjoyed them.

I hope you have a good time.

See you all on Saturday, troops - 2pm foley street, w1. I have been in the online trading world, educating myself in an ongoing way since 1998. So far, I spent yrars in equities, before the tsunami of futures trading began its megatrend in 98, changing my life forever. In the last 5 years I have been heavily in to Forex, financial and indices. As a nice change from staring at the screen, I wish to meet real traders in London. Feel free to speak to me. Thanks. Neil. PS: - dont try to sell me anything, hah ha ...

a few places left
this will be seriously good.you saw some feedback on this thread from a couple of traders who know stewart.........nuff said

all full up now...bar the no shows
just put the bubbly in the fridge,will give it plenty of time to cool down
see you all tomorrow