free seminar...london / sat 29 jan 2011

Re the 1min set-up from current daily hi discussed in post #158 above, and in respect of the 1st point discussed therein, you can see that the resulting 30min saw a whole reversal candle closing outside the 20bol...'extreme deviation'

G/L

5w9lkk.jpg

Is there an audience for these pics somewhere that gets to see the uncensored version?

Do you know what, Dion, I believe we are thinking the same thing! LOL

Bbmac refuses to reveal his proprietary edge even when confronted with eager students waving bundles of notes at him BUT how good a marketing play is this?

Reveal the great setups (after the event) and then black out certain key words as to the reason you took them...

I love it!

BBMac - just out of interest - why do you black out some of the explanation.

Is there an audience for these pics somewhere that gets to see the uncensored version?

The blacked out bits are the names of the repeating indicator set-ups and repeating fractal geometric price patterns that are part of the 'full set-ups' that are made up of the addition of a price action trigger @ one of the repeating combinations of potential supp/res factors.

Whilst I have discussed these set-ups before I have, as mentioned not discussed the full set-ups which remain proprietary. There is no audience for these elsewhere I just screencap every full set-up that I trade (or reject) and have done for a few years now.

G/L

Do you know what, Dion, I believe we are thinking the same thing! LOL

Bbmac refuses to reveal his proprietary edge even when confronted with eager students waving bundles of notes at him BUT how good a marketing play is this?

Reveal the great setups (after the event) and then black out certain key words as to the reason you took them...

I love it!

Lol, It's not for sale ! Well I suppose everything is for sale, but @ say 10,000hrs spent on it x the opportunity cost of what I could have earned elsewhere, say £70/hr ,add on a margin, and it makes it expensive...hence it probably isn't, (well to retail traders at least.)

My business is trading, not selling systems.

G/L

Hi bbmac,

forgive my ignorance

do you use the thrust breakout of last (lower/higher) swing strategy at news announcements?

Hi bbmac,

forgive my ignorance

do you use the thrust breakout of last (lower/higher) swing strategy at news announcements?

I discuss it in the presentation doc. I use it at any time it sets-up correctly...Ie I like to see bullish or bearish thrust candle close in certain pa conditions that simply put, (without revealing this part of my trading edge as someone has just emailed me to say they have no money but could they swap it for a 2nd hand gas cooker...which is a deal in my book all day long !) breaks and closes above previous oppsoing swings.

G/L

BBMAC, you're such a legend dude. I love the way you black out parts of your explanation.

Incidentally there might be a great setup in Cable today. Price has rallied into the 1.6269 level which I have had on my charts for a long time now.

I am now waiting to see if I get my high probability setup to get short which will be a **** or a ****.

:)

Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ..;)

He waits; that's what he does.
And I tell you what: tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick...
Ahab says, 'I don't care who you are, here's to your dream.'
'Here's to you, Ahab'.
And the fat drummer hit the beat with all his heart.

Here's to waiting.

I discuss it in the presentation doc. I use it at any time it sets-up correctly...Ie I like to see bullish or bearish thrust candle close in certain pa conditions that simply put, (without revealing this part of my trading edge as someone has just emailed me to say they have no money but could they swap it for a 2nd hand gas cooker...which is a deal in my book all day long !) breaks and closes above previous oppsoing swings.

G/L

So there we have it, we've finally arrived; bbmac will flog his edge for a new cooker...:D

So there we have it, we've finally arrived; bbmac will flog his edge for a new cooker...:D

Wel,l I would have done 5mins ago, but a confluence of events has resulted in Mr Huffingbottom from Flat 9 offering us his. he's finding it difficult to mamage as he has a false arm from the western desert and everytime he tries to get his soufle's to rise, he has to go thu to Brighton to get his webbing re-adjusted (well that's what he says!)...so there you go,...but if anyone has one of those new fangled televisulators there could be a deal on.

BBMac - in exchange for your proprietary edge which took 10k hours to develop, would you be prepared to accept an R reg Subaru Legacy Outback with 162k on the clock. I'll throw in a 2.3m XM inflatable tender and a Yamaha 2.3hp outboard engine if you like.

People pitching cookers are simply in the wrong league - I know where BBMac's at.

e2a - Actually I just went to my shed to check - it's a Honda engine but it is the 4 stroke. I should just go for a run until RTH, I'm just posting nonsense up now.

Last edited:
BBMac - in exchange for your proprietary edge which took 10k hours to develop, would you be prepared to accept an R reg Subaru Legacy Outback with 162k on the clock. I'll throw in a 2.3m XM inflatable tender and a Yamaha 2.3hp outboard engine if you like.

People pitching cookers are simply in the wrong league - I know where BBMac's at.

:LOL:

This is great. Remember the paper clip exchange that made history?

I think we should all start the bidding for Bbmacs proprietary edge.

I offer a truly valuable and prized possession...

...a SIGNED copy of Reminscences of a Stock Operator.

This has to be unbeatable, Mr Mac.

he said it was SIGNED; he didnt say it was signed by Livermore.

For all we know, it was signed by one of the Chuckle brothers.

I was thinking of something a little more macabre - TD did the signing using Livemores hand.

Lol, It's not for sale ! Well I suppose everything is for sale, but @ say 10,000hrs spent on it x the opportunity cost of what I could have earned elsewhere, say £70/hr ,add on a margin, and it makes it expensive...hence it probably isn't, (well to retail traders at least.)

My business is trading, not selling systems.

G/L

10,000 hours?

Wow - that's 5 years work full time, 40 hours a week with only 2 weeks holidays a year.

Amazing...

e2a - Actually I just went to my shed to check - it's a Honda engine but it is the 4 stroke. I should just go for a run until RTH, I'm just posting nonsense up now.

Please don't think I am not grateful for the offer, particularly as the Sabura Legacy is a 'modern classic, I don't care what Clarkson says. You see we have a very room vauxhall viva estate that has given us many a happy road mile. We've had it converted so that it will run off used chat fat and XXXXXXXX, Well let's just say that it's a certain supermarket's own brand cider, which is fine as it get's us to the Cotswolds, (but not back again unfortunately.) As for the boating paraphenalia, there's not much call for it on our estate ...we live in Nelson Mandela House which is the 'premium' tower block on the estate and the views are much better now they've painted the gasometer and abbotoir. We can see concrete for miles around, but alas no water !

G/L

10,000 hours?

Wow - that's 5 years work full time, 40 hours a week with only 2 weeks holidays a year.

Amazing...

Is it a reference to the accepted wisdom that in order to become an expert in a chosen field it takes 10,000 hours of study etc..?