Free Real time data for TY futures contract?

options-george

Guest Author
I am looking for free real time data on the TY futures contract. This is the futures contract for the US 10-Year treasury bill.

I have found real-time pricing on CMC's Next Gen platform, but I am finding it a little difficult to work with the data on their platform.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I ended up finding the information I was looking for on my old TradeStation account.

Here I can see all the futures data and easily export it to Excel, including corresponding indicator values such as EMA's and Stochastics - this is what I was hoping to do.

It's not free though. $20/month for what they call the "Globex bundle". Well worth it IMHO.

You can get free real-time data through Ninja Trader's demo. Once it runs out, just sign up for another demo.

Or you can use ThinkOrSwim for free data. Open up an account with TD Ameritrade and choose to deposit funds later. You now have free data through ThinkOrSwim (unless they changed it).

You can get free real-time data through Ninja Trader's demo. Once it runs out, just sign up for another demo.

Or you can use ThinkOrSwim for free data. Open up an account with TD Ameritrade and choose to deposit funds later. You now have free data through ThinkOrSwim (unless they changed it).

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.