Free Position Sizing App. Sharing is Caring

Do you want to measure your stocks, forex, futures, and options trades all from one dashboard?

Do you trade Gartley222 or Butterfly Pattern Trade Strategies defined by harmonic price action?

Do you wish to apply a Fixed Ratio Money Managament System to determine the size of each individual position you decide to execute in any market?

Do you want to have the ability to measure different technical indicators in an objectively defined mathematical format that can help you determine what you can actually Qualify as a High Probability Set Up?

Do you want to use a tool that will help you measure your actionable risk for each and every trade you take in order to give you a proactive tool to help you actually cut your winners short and hold your winners longer?

I developed & built a tool that helped me earn some money. With the consistent application of the rules set forth in the application im giving away for free, i have found that this methodology can be repeated & recreated over & over again under the disciplined execution of its guiding principles.

I just want to share it. I dont like selling things because im just not that guy. I have committed myself to earning my living in the trading game... and im just trying to share the things that i have found to work very successfully for me...

if you would like to use the tool, here is the link:

For Traders: Forex Trading Systems – Stock Software & Free Spreadsheet

(Make Sure you click on the "Get Free Spreadsheet" Button to the right of the page)

all i really care about is doing my best to expand the probable (i started using this word after hearing a hindu analogy told by robert shiller in one of his yale financial markets lectures - free online) trade ideas my business generates by interacting with a larger online community...

thanks for letting me share, i find it very rewarding to do so. i appreciate it. let me know if anyone finds any use out of it.

Goof Luck & TakeYourProfits!!! (y)

Last edited: