Book and Position Sizing Trading Simulation Game

hefoba

Hi,

The book is good but also expensive the game is free.

Definitive Guide to Position Sizing : How to Evaluate Your System and Use Position Sizing to Meet Your Objectives Hardcover
by Van Tharp (Author)
31Guxva6fbL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Hardcover : 415 pages
  • ISBN-13 : 978-0935219098
  • ISBN-10 : 0935219099

I am very excited to share with you a most very important aspect of trading . . .
Proper Position Sizing. Now there's a game you can play to optimized your position sizes and trading results.

URL : https://www.vantharp.com/trading/position-sizing-game-a-profit-trainer-tool/

What's the Position Sizing Game About?

While people always look for "real" secrets of top traders, they tend to look in all the wrong places and at all the wrong things. To so many traders, success seems to come from finding the ultimate stock-picking methods or a magical trading system with 80%+ winning trades. Let me be clear about what my research has proven to me.

Picking the right stocks has nothing to do with trading success and neither do amazing trading systems with high percentage wins.

How then do you become a master trader? The Market Wizards agree that there are three keys to trading success:

1. Follow the golden rule of trading—cut your losses short and let your profits run.

2. Master the part of your trading that tells you how much.

3. Develop the discipline to follow both of those elements.

The Position Sizing Game helps you with all three of these.

First, you start to learn to answer the question “How much?” through position sizing™ strategies.

Second, playing the game helps you learn how to let your profits run—and protect them, as well.

Third, playing the game using your own system’s results in simulation mode allows you to practice proper position sizing strategies for your own trading. Trading simulation helps you develop the discipline to follow the other two keys for trading success.

Furthermore, you can master these three keys—without risking one cent of your valuable capital in the markets! Tuition there is a lot more expensive!