Free Pivot Dates - The Master Seal Unlock 55

CalvinLe55

Important Pivots for July, August, and September... a forecasting method with no composite chart.

1. July 19th, 2013, not in the letter but very important date as well... right on the money shot day!
2. August 16th, 2013 another importnat change in trend
3. September 19th, 2013 very important forecast date BOTTOM?!

Attachments

• 55 Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 11.pdf
    453.3 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
Heres the BIG trade this week fellas look out at the end of the week...
7/26/2012 buy contracts before this big move... thanks:clover:

Attachments

• 55 Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 12.pdf
    453.6 KB · Views: 539
Important Pivots for July, August, and September... a forecasting method with no composite chart.

1. July 19th, 2013, not in the letter but very important date as well... right on the money shot day!
2. August 16th, 2013 another importnat change in trend
3. September 19th, 2013 very important forecast date BOTTOM?!

in your 99.5% accuracy, does your 19th July (close of course) count as one of those incorrect days? In which case the 26th HAS to be correct, or else you cant claim 99.5% accuracy..this will be fun

in your 99.5% accuracy, does your 19th July (close of course) count as one of those incorrect days? In which case the 26th HAS to be correct, or else you cant claim 99.5% accuracy..this will be fun

That trade has already happen as there was resistance last Friday, and if the markets open on Saturday will not be in harmony that day. Wasn't that good of a trade but to be honest I actually lost shorting the S&P 500 while the NASDAQ drop 0.66% that day.

I still have a problem figuring out how to determine or detect the index, but the two main forces that expand and controls prices were out of place. Overall the market direction of the U.S base on its close to close time is the value that I take to determine its overall position.

That trade has already happen as there was resistance last Friday, and if the markets open on Saturday will not be in harmony that day. Wasn't that good of a trade but to be honest I actually lost shorting the S&P 500 while the NASDAQ drop 0.66% that day.

but your analysis at the time suggested it was an "on the money day" and yet you are not even following your own advice by shorting it? given that you are claiming 99.5% accuracy thats a bit risky to say the least

but your analysis at the time suggested it was an "on the money day" and yet you are not even following your own advice by shorting it? given that you are claiming 99.5% accuracy thats a bit risky to say the least

I did short it...??? I lost money shorting 2 contracts on the S&P 500 it was up 0.16% in the cash index and up even more in futures... that day was the only down day that week and it only hit the Nasdaq down 0.66%.

I took $36 and ran it up $536 before I unloaded that Friday stupid me... but eh in my fund that I manage personally I am up 17%... so you know the avgerage hedge fund bitch ass ain't hitting or matching the S&P 500 right?

The 99.5% is not a rate hit ... protends the key day accuracy but could come within 2 days... actually thats a wrong statement it would have to hit on the very day so its 100% or not.

I did short it...??? I lost money shorting 2 contracts on the S&P 500 it was up 0.16% in the cash index and up even more in futures... that day was the only down day that week and it only hit the Nasdaq down 0.66%.

I took $36 and ran it up $536 before I unloaded that Friday stupid me... but eh in my fund that I manage personally I am up 17%... so you know the avgerage hedge fund bitch ass ain't hitting or matching the S&P 500 right?

The 99.5% is not a rate hit ... protends the key day accuracy but could come within 2 days... actually thats a wrong statement it would have to hit on the very day so its 100% or not.
ok that all makes sense now, so basically we shouldn't take any notice of your "predictions". That will help alot of people.
good luck Calvin

ok that all makes sense now, so basically we shouldn't take any notice of your "predictions". That will help alot of people.
good luck Calvin

You do whatever the **** you chose... I don't need your attention or your anything its just free I posted it up.

I think you have a problem...

where I come from we don't have your problem...

you understand what I am saying...

You do whatever the **** you chose... I don't need your attention or your anything its just free I posted it up.

I think you have a problem...

where I come from we don't have your problem...

you understand what I am saying...

no explain it to me

explain it to you... how about I just let the trading do the talking... so this Friday if the market pops you can take that and keep your ego in check... and if not and I am wrong than you can have your way with your problems...

basically your problem is you need to learn how to read than get out of your delusional mind understand?

. "55" always... if you have problem I'll pray and send my friend right where it needs to be taken care of, "Who is an enemy to Gabriel! ... Is an enemy to God and his angels and his apostles, to Gabriel and Michael -- lo!

5/26/2012 mofos who don't know people who are in possession of the magic word

. "Who is an enemy to Gabriel! ... Is an enemy to God and his angels and his apostles, to Gabriel and Michael -- lo!

5/26/2012 mofos who don't know people who are in possession of the magic word

Now I get it, cheers nutjob

here it comes again, the major futures move overnight leaving nothing but scraps for average traders tomorrow. Getting old.

heres a msg for averaging so if you want to follow someone who pick the average follow any other newsletter out there.

Or pay attention and you might learn something and make a profit while you're at trade2win members....
People on this forum make it like they think they have seen everything....
In reality that is just bewilderment!