Free daily technical analysis videos and trading plans

sweatyslouch

Hi everybody, I have Recently started a new video blog where I record daily technical analysis and trading plans for major currency pairs, gold, oil and the ftse 100. I used to trade all of these markets for a prop trading firm but have retired to trade my own account..
I record and share my trading videos because I love to talk about trading and I have realised that is what I miss about leaving my firm..basically I want people to watch my videos and ask as many questions they like about how I consistently beat the markets because the greatest buzz I get from the markets is sharing my years of knowledge with others.
I am not selling anything and all of my content and trade recommendations are completely free and posted live on twitter. The problem I have is I do not understand how to get traffic to my site which is annoying because I would love it if others were making money with me.
What is the etiquette with regards to posting the name of my site on this forum..I don't want to annoy anyone.
I'd really appreciate it of someone would let me know what's what.

Cheers,

Llewelyn(y)

Can you post up some live calls ? Once people can see your signals are good, they will all beg you to give them your site address. Then you can sit back and watch hordes of people coming to your site making it worth millions in no time at all.

Can you post up some live calls ? Once people can see your signals are good, they will all beg you to give them your site address. Then you can sit back and watch hordes of people coming to your site making it worth millions in no time at all.

Hi, thanks for the reply..all my trades are called live on twitter. Are you saying I should call them live here as well? Which thread should I call them on.

Thanks

Hey SS

welcome ............contribute and join the gang here at T2W

its actually pretty friendly here once you've crossed swords with the regulars......

and you will ....you will.....

N

Hi, thanks for the reply..all my trades are called live on twitter. Are you saying I should call them live here as well? Which thread should I call them on.

Thanks

Lord Flashhearts thread is running daily dude....see you there (y)

N

Hi everybody, I have Recently started a new video blog where I record daily technical analysis and trading plans for major currency pairs, gold, oil and the ftse 100. I used to trade all of these markets for a prop trading firm but have retired to trade my own account..
I record and share my trading videos because I love to talk about trading and I have realised that is what I miss about leaving my firm..basically I want people to watch my videos and ask as many questions they like about how I consistently beat the markets because the greatest buzz I get from the markets is sharing my years of knowledge with others.
I am not selling anything and all of my content and trade recommendations are completely free and posted live on twitter. The problem I have is I do not understand how to get traffic to my site which is annoying because I would love it if others were making money with me.
What is the etiquette with regards to posting the name of my site on this forum..I don't want to annoy anyone.
I'd really appreciate it of someone would let me know what's what.

Cheers,

Llewelyn(y)

make a name for yourself here and you wont need twitter

N

Thanks for the replies. I will be on the lord flash heart thread from today. All my calls will be made live with charts attached..if I can work out how to do so. Have a great day.