Found you at last!

spock

Hello all!
Having been away for three weeks, I return to find C.I. being re-vamped and no BB!
A kind man gave me Pigsy's site so I am very glad to find all the usual suspects here again.
Being away probably saved me a lot of money because I have been very liquid for some time and was getting twitchy to buy but I have managed to lose some dosh already by buying BSkyB and B.T.and today I've bought Marconi and the Dec FTSE!
Most of you sound a wee bit depressed and lacking in confidence which is not surprising in this market but things always look the worst before the turn-here's hoping for a better market in the next few days.

Welcome back, spock...
You must have great luck to be away for the last 3 weeks of turmoil...just don't rush in picking your axe up yet..

rizgar

Hi Spock,

Glad the 'Enerprise' has landed.

You won't be.

See yer.

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Hi Spock,

Glad the 'Enerprise' has landed.

You won't be.

See yer.

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Hi Spock
Please forgive Cookie for repeating himself the MMs have him rattled at the mo.
Steve

Welcome back Spock.........poor old Cookie is spluttering and stuttering, either with his losses or his not so friendly MM's, or maybe his mouse developed a twitch.

John

John, I thought about this jumping up and down non-stop and came to the conclusion that he's trying to make everyone of us feel dizzy so he can win the competiton..he may slow down after the competiton.. :)

Welcome back Spock, another mare of a day on the market. There must be some unbelievable bargains but be careful. Market will probably continue south until 11th December ish when, hopefully there will be a turn around. Don't hold me to it. Good luck mate.

Tx