FOUND: The guy that taught spanish how to trade

options

Apologies if this has been seen or posted before. It's the first time I have seen it.

This kinda highlights the dangers of not using stops, even very wide stops that you wouldn't normally allow to get triggered because you would be out of the market well before this ever happened to you. Wouldn't you?

This is funny and at the same time horrific.

Funny because when you enter a trade you are out to take money off of someone else.
Horrific, because it could happen to you. Horrific also because the guy blames the market and other people for 'taking' his money. Not once did he mention that he was a complete idiot and this time at least didn't have a clue.

Welcome to the world of sharks and fishes!
(Cue: evil laughter)

Oh, there are a few naughty words in there.

Stock Futures Trader Having Rough Day Video

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
helo m8. Yeah i remember watchin this guy blow up.. Fading very strong direction near close into the weekend! :eek:

Heres a link to his blog:- High Probability Trading

Still got a bit learn on the stop n discipline front.

Apologies if this has been seen or posted before. It's the first time I have seen it.

This kinda highlights the dangers of not using stops, even very wide stops that you wouldn't normally allow to get triggered because you would be out of the market well before this ever happened to you. Wouldn't you?

This is funny and at the same time horrific.

Funny because when you enter a trade you are out to take money off of someone else.
Horrific, because it could happen to you. Horrific also because the guy blames the market and other people for 'taking' his money. Not once did he mention that he was a complete idiot You are being too hard on this rich chappy. About a minute into the show he does call him self Fecking Idiot. :cheesy:and this time at least didn't have a clue.

Welcome to the world of sharks and fishes!
(Cue: evil laughter)

Oh, there are a few naughty words in there.

Stock Futures Trader Having Rough Day Video

Good post... All traders should watch this as an appetizer.... (y)

It's a good lesson which is why I have it in my sig.

Sorry Shadow. Never seen your seen your video...Maybe if had 'You shouldn't watch this video'...

Atilla: The sound is very poor, I didn't hear it properly until nearing the end, it was just one expletive I missed.

What is frightening is the blog/website... any idiot with a web cam and keyboard can post their knowledge for the masses to see.

He mentioned towards the end that he thought it would drop 100 pts, if he thought that then he needs to learn discipline and use a stop-loss. This happens its a dog-eat-dog world!