How to learn to trade

i hate dash

:(

no haters! there is whole other internet for naked ladies and there is elitetrader for haters.

my blog is just about how learner traders can learn about how to ingore the BS in the internet and learn how to find there own way of trading (y)

Hmmm, so I assume, as the last post was dated 31/01, that this 'blog' has now come to an end.

Hmmm, so I assume, as the last post was dated 31/01, that this 'blog' has now come to an end.

i do beg your pardon. how ungrateful of me to allow a whole calendar week to pass without making my time for writing what i think could be a nice (and free) blog for learner traders to get some directions for their learning.

(n)

lol, I just received an email to say that this post had been posted, when I clicked the link the post was no longer there, so I can only assume that the author deleted it out of embarrassment. Anyway here it is 'in all its glory':-

'Hakuna Matata has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How to learn to trade - in the First Steps forum of Trade2Win Forums.

Here is the message that has just been posted:

for the record, KCTiger turned up about the same time as the "frinton-on-sea" lulz (if anyone remembers that)... i ripped in to him because he said he ran some equity desk in vietnam for a tier 1/2 firm... i googled him a bit, linked in and stuff, and either he made a proper false identity on internet and everything, or really was equity dealer in vietnam for tier 1/2 firm learning about forex from man in his back garden.

I said to "mods" (or whoever wants to dodge responsibility) that KCTiger was increasingly saying how good "learn to trade forex from frinton-on-sea" course was good, and how everyone else was sayin' it was bad (i even went in the chat room LULZ), but obviously KCTiger was a plant.

anyway nothing happened. google KCTiger or Frinton or whatever to see what I mean.'

Seriously, what is this idiot rambling on about, does he/she have mental health issues, can anyone enlighten me?

I'm hoping that impending new legislation will stop idiots like this posting total rubbish about others, either that or face court action, the sooner this new legislation is brought about the better.

i deleted it cos i realized i got you confused with someone else (kwdjohn). so sorry about that.

you were one of them in the Paul Chalmers thing tho, right?

Well I'd recommend that you're more careful who you post about in future, especially with the impending new internet laws.

Yes I did subscribe to Paul Chalmers service for ONE month, I also received a full refund due to the service having several significant faults, however I'm still totally confused, what has any of that to do with kwdjohn and Frinton-on-Sea???

There are many ways to learn trade such as always follow indicator that what's going on. then follow different robots also manually trade is the best trade which you can do from your own knowledge.

Good idea, I would read it. And I actually noticed there is a lack of good traders blogs, and also there is no trading wiki. I don't understand, why not...