Forget Capital Spreads

trevpick

This is a warning not to use them T AKE MY ADVICE OR NOT!!!!!

IF YOU WANT QUICK EXECUTION IN ENTRY OR EXITING TRADES DONT BOTHER WITH THEM!! I HAVE JUST CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAWN ALL OF MY MONEY

WHY!!!!

BECAUSE 3 TIMES THIS WEEK I HAVE CLOSED A PROFITABLE TRADE BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SPENT SO LONG (UP TO 3 MIN) TO CLOSE THE TRADE MY PROFITS TURNED INTO LOSSES
I HAPPEN TO THINK THIS IS NO coinsadance THE TRADING VOLUMES HAVE NOT BEEN HIGH WHY THEY TAKING SO LONG! BECAUSE I WIN 6 OUT OF 10 TRADES BY TAKING SMALL WINS AND CUTTING SMALL LOSSES AVERGING 15 POINTS PER DAY UP

I HAVE BEEN SUCCESFULL AT THIS UNTILL THEY STARTED TAKING AGES CLOSING TRADES

I CANT HELP BUT THINK THEY ARE COMPLETE CON ARTISTS WHO ONLY WANT LOOSING CUSTOMERS

CAPITAL SPREADS CAN GO TO HELL ALONG WITH HITLER AND GEORGE W BUSH

CFD,s are the way forward

there maybe commision and tax, however it is hard enought to make money in the markets without crooked SB companies making it impossible.

well atleast i made my money then had the sence to get out before they bled me dry.

Any comments Simon from CS.

Was going to give CS a try.... but in 2 minds now....

I thought he said it shouldnt be the case... that as soon as a trade is closed then that price should be honoured regardless if the ticket takes afew minutes to close...

What bookie would you recommend instead of CS?

Thanks

i suppose its down to personal opinion

I look for reliability, all platforms break down and give wrong data from time to time, but when it constantly happens its not good

also it depends what type of trader you are, because i turn trades around quickly im looking for a low spread

they Must be FSA regulated for what ever thats worth- i wouldnt recommend going to a company say in switzland, not that i dont trust them, However you will have no chance of complaining if something goes seriously wrong or the company goes bust.

aslo a large company Like CMC or ig index trading simply because they are going to worry to much about small timers like me who only looks for a couple of hundred pound profit per week

so i dont know

its all down to really how much also you can afford to invest because the, bigger companies may ask for a bigger margin per trade or a larger deposit say

im not saying capital spreads are a small company, i just really dont like the platform
at the end of the day would you put your money into a unreliable bank,

also if you can find a company that give trailing stops, which capital spreads have not got

at the end of the day i have been using capital spreads for 6 months using very low amounts of money with the intention to up my stakes, when i get confident enought to place larger bets and tested my stratergies

i could never do this with CS because in my opinion its not a reliable sytem and only ok for Brand new starters who want to learn about the markets

i certainly wouldnt put any large amount of money with them

Happy Trading

i suppose its down to personal opinion

I look for reliability, all platforms break down and give wrong data from time to time, but when it constantly happens its not good

also it depends what type of trader you are, because i turn trades around quickly im looking for a low spread

they Must be FSA regulated for what ever thats worth- i wouldnt recommend going to a company say in switzland, not that i dont trust them, However you will have no chance of complaining if something goes seriously wrong or the company goes bust.

aslo a large company Like CMC or ig index trading simply because they are going to worry to much about small timers like me who only looks for a couple of hundred pound profit per week

so i dont know

its all down to really how much also you can afford to invest because the, bigger companies may ask for a bigger margin per trade or a larger deposit say

im not saying capital spreads are a small company, i just really dont like the platform
at the end of the day would you put your money into a unreliable bank,

also if you can find a company that give trailing stops, which capital spreads have not got

at the end of the day i have been using capital spreads for 6 months using very low amounts of money with the intention to up my stakes, when i get confident enought to place larger bets and tested my stratergies

i could never do this with CS because in my opinion its not a reliable sytem and only ok for Brand new starters who want to learn about the markets

i certainly wouldnt put any large amount of money with them

Happy Trading
Thanks Trevpick, Reply appreciated.
I see where youre coming from, the last thing is that u dont want too lose youre money due to execution.

I guesss best to try and see how it goes...

But then again you dont want to go with a dodgy bookie..

Why not go Direct Accsess ?
SB is ok to learn the markets, then go for it with DA instant fills 100% of the time.
As for the cost ? DA will become cheaper than SB if you trade more than £5 per point.

Why not go Direct Accsess ?
SB is ok to learn the markets, then go for it with DA instant fills 100% of the time.
As for the cost ? DA will become cheaper than SB if you trade more than £5 per point.
What DA do you recommend?

Thanks

DA will become cheaper than SB if you trade more than £5 per point.

I have not used SB to any great extent before but I am now considering switching to it.

What happens to the spreads as you increase bet size ?

Can you give some examples ?