ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the last candle on EURUSD still nice to become probably support bulls. and for nice plan buy op here, we must make sure first that 1.2845 then.

GBPUSD
the price on GBPUSD on more look nice bulls again. I see, this good for buy if 1.5201 can be break up by strong buyer then.

USDJPY
price candle on USDJPY still on sideways. price on move near that intraday pivot 94.18. just wait and see action is better for now.

USDCHF
the price to bearish = yes on here. for me, as I see on daily candle chart - I see this USDCHF can called nice bearish again + good take sell if 0.9465 was could be break down by strong seller then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this look to be more bulls again. but, for called good for take buy OP, make sure first, that 1.2845 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it my simple look for this pair till this weekend.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD till closed price this week = yes, on still look to more bulls again. I see, if candle can move above that intraday high 1.5201. just it.

USDJPY
the most price on USDJPY look more to bearish - and next here - for nice sell op plan, please look and pay attention first to the 93.87 (it's the key for strong bearish on this pair, I see).

USDCHF
the more price to down = yes, here. I see - if on next price move - next week, the USDCHF can move too on bellow that 0.9465. on other simple say, I see, nice search sell op here is better only after the price then can move bellow that 0.9465. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD - till now, on more look nice down. we see - on today move, the price candle was success break down to that last intraday low at price 1.2793. of course, looking for nice op is good idea now (with use sl max. on above that 1.2793), I see.

GBPUSD
I see, this likely same condition with GBPNZD. I see, for GBPUSD now on still sideways too. but then can called nice bearish of course = if the strong seller on this pair was break down more to that last intraday low at near price 1.5177, I see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this look to more bearish, I see. next, of course, we can search again sell Op here if the strong seller can move more down to more bellow that intraday low 93.94 then.

USDCHF
the most price move for today trade is bulls. and for USDCHF - yes, I can say nice bulls again if then buyer on this pair can still move up too on above that intraday high (0.9511). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this clear - for intraday trading, the EURUSD on more probably to continue bulls, I see. the nice plan to make buy OP = yes here now. we can buy this pair only / after the 1.2867 was could be break up by strong buyer then (of course).

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - likely same with EU. on my see this pair can more to continue bulls for today move if 1.5241 can be break up by next strong buyer here.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - also likely to more bearish. look, the today price was break down more that last intraday low at 93.15. yes, looking again for nice sell Op = good plan for trade on this pair (today).

USDCHF
this likely still bearish. on my see if USDCHF today can move down too - to more the 0.9455 = it's time for good sell. let's see the price move more down first.s :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the trend look to down again. for EURUSD - this good to be search sell if the last intraday low level fib at 1.2808 was truly can be break down again by nice seller here. let's see this breakout down happen (first) to take some sell op then.

GBPUSD
the more bearish can probably play again at GBPUSD - on yesterday candle, we see the nice bearish candle (mother candle) here. of course if breakout down price to 1.5098 happen then here = search again for sell is better decision, I see.

USDJPY
on USDJPY - there is a nice bulls pinbar candle on yesterday candle that look pullback up from that strong demand 92.56. this truly can become a nice trigger bull correction. and search for buy is more better choice with make sure 93.56 was could be break up by strong bulls candle then.

USDCHF
for USDCHF, bulls still can probably more play here. on my see if that intraday high at 0.9497 can be break up by strong bulls candle = looking for new buy op is better then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the most price on EURUSD is bulls. but for called nice bulls, make sure first that 1.2864 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it.

GBPUSD
this likely on still sideways. but, I see, GBPUSD can more nice bearish if on today move = the candle strong bearish can break down more 1.5075. just it.

USDJPY
bearish on USDJPY - was look weak, I see. the price now on still move above that strong demand zone 92.68. this likely same with yesterday condition. I mean, as long as the seller here can not down again more that 92.68 = the probably price to bulls correction still probably here (of course).

USDCHF
the price on USDCHF look to be more bearish. next, if the 0.9441 can be break down too by strong seller, make a plan to take new sell = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on more to probably continue bulls, I see. if we pay attention this pair by using breakout system, clear that probably nice bulls = yes on here if the 1.2949 can be break up by strong buyer (today).

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD price till now on still bulls - on my see, if next price here can break up to more that intraday high at 1.5245 = yes, looking for new buy is better act then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this likely same with other xxx.JPY, I see - the price here on still can move continue bulls and good for buy = but, make sure sl must be set bellow that 96.41. and once again, I see, a strong supply zone at near 97.25 = be aware, because it's can become a resistance for this bulls pair then.

USDCHF
the bearish momentum on this pair = yes, on still look strong. I see - foe USDCHF, this look to more bearish again if on next move, the seller on this pair was could break down to more that strong support at near price 0.9381. looking for plan sell is better (if 0.9381 can truly be break by strong seller then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, April 07, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for me - EURUSD look more to continue again bulls. I can say bulls then as long as price buyer here still can move on above 1.2949.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - price on still bulls. can be see that on last friday = the candle bulls was break up more to that 1.5245. search for buy again is better then, I see.

USDJPY
most price move on USDJPY = still bulls. next, I still can call bulls if the candle can move too on above 97.66.

USDCHF
on USDCHF - the more price move is bearish. I see - if on next price move - the candle still move on bellow that 0.9381 = yes, make a plan to take sell = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on still look sideways to bulls. price here can probably re-test again to that strong intraday high at 1.3039, I see. and make a plan to search buy with tp not more 1.3039 is better act now.

GBPUSD
Next, yes, I will still to call this GBPUSD on bulls and good to search additional buy Op if the last intraday high at 1.5363 can be break up by strong buyer. and if that happen, look again for new buy Op is best action then. so, for now, let's see first for that breakup probability here to more 1.5363.

USDJPY
as I mentioned before, that USDJPY till now still not good for buy, look, the price on that strong supply zone 98.95. this could be a probably bearish correction first if seller can move down again more that 97.83 (today).

USDCHF
the most price probably move at USDCHF is bearish. Of course, next, I can say nice bearish again if this pair (strong seller) can move too to more down that 0.9312. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the most price move on EURUSD is bulls of course. we see - on today price candle move - the price candle was break up more that intraday high at 1.3037. this is a trigger for more bulls trend of course - and search for new nice buy op = better act, I see.

GBPUSD
for next - the GBPUSD on still sideways till now. but with 'more probably to bulls if next the 1.5351 can be break up by strong buyer. but, if price still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.5295 and also move on inner yesterday candle = just wait and see = this is a sideways still play here till now.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - of course, bulls on still play here but now look weak. we see that now price on still move so near the strong supply zone at 99.55. this could be sideways first (wait and see action is better) for now here.

USDCHF
the most price on USDCHF is bearish. But, for take sell here, we must wait and see for breakout down price to that strong daily short target 2 at 0.9310. now, we can just wait for breakout down happen on that 0.9310, let's see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD today = yes, I can say more bulls here and look good to take an additional buy op again, only after the last strong intraday high (yesterday candle) was could be break up by strong buyer then. so - if that happen, we must ready to take new buy, of course. just it.

GBPUSD
most price on GBPUSD is bulls. for today, I recommended you to take buy if that strong intraday high fib level at near price 1.5341 was could be break up by strong buyer (of course).

USDJPY
just be aware with make new op here for now. the USDJPY now on still move sideways on that supply zone area (99.13). I see - this still not formed a nice candle trigger that can make us to decide take new OP here. wait and see is better with this sideways on this supply zone 99.55. just it.

USDCHF
the sideways still play here. I say sideways first for USDCHF (as long as price here still move slow above that intraday low fib 0.9307). so, as long as price today still move slow above that 0.9307 = just wait and see (first) is better act, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD now, this look to bearish correction first. I can say probably to bearish because I see the strong bearish pinbar on yesterday candle and yes, this good for take a plan sell op with just small tp pips (of course).

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on still look more probably bulls. on my see, if on today price movement that strong intraday high (1.5343) could be break up too by strong buyer = it's time for search new buy here.

USDJPY
this could be still nice bulls. and yes, if on next price move the strong buyer can break up to more that 99.87 price = of course, make a plan for buy USDJPY is better.

USDCHF
most probably price move for USDCHF is bulls. We see the nice bulls pinbar on yesterday candle. and if price on today movement can move above that intraday high 0.9337 = yes, make a plan for buy Op is better plan. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the price on EURUSD on still sideways but more can bulls again if the last intraday high level 1.3138 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. if that happen = yes, buy op is better here then. just it.

GBPUSD
the most price on GBPUSD is bulls. and on my see, if on today move, the candle bulls can break up too to more that strong last intraday high at 1.5411 = yes, this is will be good for take new buy. just it.

USDJPY
the most price on USDJPY still look bulls. I see, this pair can probably to max. bulls = to test that strong supply at 100.40 then.

USDCHF
bearish on USDCHF also look was weak. on my see as long as 0.9278 can not be break down by strong seller, of course, wait and see action can be a better choice here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 13, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the most price for EURUSD likely to more bulls of course. Yes, next - I can say bulls again here and look good for buy if the last intraday high at near price 1.3138 was could be break up by next strong bulls candle of course. just it.

GBPUSD
for gu = yes, this look more to be more bearish continuation if truly then GBPUSD can break down too to more intraday low (near the price 1.5318). on simple say, yes, we can take again sell op after that strong 1.5318 was break down by strong seller then. just it.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this look on more nice bearish. the last price here on look strong bearish. this is a nice trigger for bearish continuation and good for take a search sell op then. the nice sl for sell can be place at above 99.10, I see. just it.

USDCHF
the last daily candle on USDCHF is bearish = very strong bearish. I call this is a nice bearish mother candle, that of course, this can be a nice trigger for more bearish continuation then here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the bulls also on still nice play at EURUSD. I see, if next move price can break up more to that intraday high fib level at about price 1.3126 = it's time for search nice buy, of course.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD pair on still look sideways. we see there is a three daily candle that look still sideways. no nice idea to take new op with this formation of course. but, if buyer then can move up more to 1.5410 = search new buy is good plan, I see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY = yes, the bearish still on nice play here today. for start sell, we must make sure first that strong intraday low fib level at 98.09 was break down by strong seller then.

USDCHF
the bearish can still nice play here. But, for today plan trade sell here, of course - make sure first that USDCHF was could move more bellow that intraday low at 0.9264. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - trend today on look more bearish. this bearish will be nice happen if only the seller on this pair can truly break down more to that strong last intraday low at 1.3021. on simple say, search for new sell op today is better after that 1.3021 was can be break down by strong seller then. just it.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this look more probably bearish again and look good for sell if truly the last intraday low at near price 1.5270 was could be break down too by strong seller then. if that happen = make a plan to sell here is better, I see. just it.

USDJPY
the price here - if we look this with big trend on still bearish move of course. but for nice sell again here = truly, the seller on USDJPY must break again and must move on bellow the 96.35. just it.

USDCHF
the bulls on still nice look here. for me - if USDCHF then can move up more to that intraday high at 0.9327 = make a plan for buy is better act, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this look on more to be bulls of course. with my simple look, if then candlestick on today move can break up too to more that strong intraday high at 1.3201 = of course, search again for buy op is better act. let's see the breakout up happen then here for buy plan.

GBPUSD
this loom to be more bulls again for GBPUSD - I see, for today move = if candle then can break up too to that last intraday high at 1.5379 = yes, search again for nice buy op is better plan here.

USDJPY
for me - USDJPY on more likely to bulls continuation if the last intraday high at near 98.16 can be break down too by buyer. if that happen, yes, make a plan for take nice buy op is wise idea then here.

USDCHF
the price move on USDCHF can more bearish of course. on my see if the last intraday low zone 0.9207 can be break down by strong seller, it's good time to take plan additional sell op here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
nice double top. yes, with this candle formation, I can say that EURUSD on more probably to continue down. and this down will happen = only after the strong seller can truly break down to that 1.3001 then. let's see.

GBPUSD
this truly can be more bearish. on my see = if GBPUSD then can break down too to that strong intraday low at near price 1.5216 = make a plan for take sell is better.

USDJPY
most price on USDJPY is bulls = today, I can say more nice bulls + good for buy here = only / after the buyer was break up to more that intraday high at near price 98.43.

USDCHF
the double bottom was formed here. this will be probably can product a nice bulls continuation I see = if then USDCHF can break up more to 0.9338, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the trend on EURUSD on still bearish. but, for take additional sell OP, please make sure that seller here can move and then break down to more the intraday low at 1.3020. and on other look, as long as seller still move above 1.3020 = i just called sideways for this pair.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on sideways. now price still move near that intraday pivot 1.5265. of course, if we look back to several candle ago, bearish still big momentum here. but for call nice bearish, truly, the strong seller on this pair must break down first to more 1.5217, then.

USDJPY
bulls on still here although with weak move - on simple look = if USDJPY also can break up more to 98.52 (on today move) = this good for buy.

USDCHF
most price on USDCHF on still bulls - for me if on today move - buyer can break up that 0.9336 = yes, that's quite good time for new buy Op. use your wise TP SL. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = after I see on last candle, this look to more nice bearish again and look good for search sell then if truly seller on this pair can move more down = break that 1.3020. just it.

GBPUSD
most price to bearish = yes here. for me - if GBPUSD then can move more down top bellow that last intraday low at 1.5217 = make a new plan to search sell = yes, better.

USDJPY
the USDJPY also on more nice bulls trend - we see this good opportunity to still take buy if price still can move above 98.52 then.

USDCHF
the most price on USDCHF is bulls and yes, we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here and good for plan buy if candle can still move above the 0.9336. then. :)

Regards.