ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Price candle on EURUSD look move slow. But, I see - this pair can be more to continue bulls again if then buyer can break up more to the strong intraday high at 1.3031 then.

GBPUSD
Trend on bulls. And for GBPUSD = as long as price then can move above the intraday R1 (1.5094) = looking for additional buy OP is better of course.

USDJPY
The intraday trend of USDJPY can more bearish although with weak move. On my see - if seller then can break down too to more that intraday S1 93.27 = looking for sell OP is better of course.

USDCHF
The price movement candle on USDCHF is too weak and small move. no nice idea to take a new op with this sideways. just wait and see = it's more better decision for now, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD on bulls. On my see if then buyer also can break up again to break up to that intraday R1 at 1.3050 = yes, looking to search buy Op again here is more better act. then.

GBPUSD
TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150.

USDJPY
Bearish still here but now weak. We see a bulls pinbar on USDJPY 15M TF. so, for more called nice bearish and good for sell = this pair must break down first to more that intraday S1 at 93.03, I see.

USDCHF
Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - the bearish on was look weak. We can be ready for probably price back bulls trend here if price candle can move up more to that intraday low 1.2982, I see.

GBPUSD
Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act.

USDJPY
Now, USDJPY still move bellow that strong supply 94.11. I see, as long as that strong supply 94.11 can not be break up again by buyer = just be aware with make buy OP. on other hand - it's better to search probably price to bearish correction. then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD - now look bearish. tcci daily on support bearish. and then this bearish can be nice play again here if seller on this pair can move down to more that intraday r1 1.3090 then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - the bulls on still nice here. I see as long as price can move above that intraday high 95.08 (on today move) = looking for by op again = better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this probably to more bulls. I see, if buyer then can still move above that intraday s1 1.2993 = yes, make a plan for buy op = better.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better.

USDJPY
USDJPY on still look to bulls. Next - this look to more nice to search buy of course if then buyer still can move above that daily long target 2 (55.80) then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this look more to bulls. We can search buy - but buy on this pair must use sl max. on bellow that intraday low (1.2954).

GBPUSD
Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it's bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see.

USDJPY
The USDJPY on still move slow and look just sideways first. price till now on move slow so near that intraday r1 96.21. just ignore this pair is more better act, I see.

USDCHF
This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish on here. for EURUSD can probably continue bearish I see if then seller can break down more to that intraday long at 1.3024. so, if we plan to sell on this pair again = make sure strong seller was break down more that 1.3024 and also better was break down more to the intraday pivot at near price 1.3016, I see.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - I see, this pair on look correction to bearish as long as candle bulls still can not up again to break up that daily long target 2 (96.70). search for sell with sl above that 96.70 is more better decision now.

USDCHF
Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls on still here - although with weak move. I see till now - the tcci average daily move on still support to bulls. but, for start buy here (today) = we must make sure first that buyer on EURUSD was can move up and break up more to that intraday long at price 1.3042 then.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD - just be aware with bearish correction after we see the price candle now was move pullback down from that supply 1.4951. looking for sell with small tp and use sl above that 1.4951 is good act, for now, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY this look to more bearish. And yes - make a plan for sell op is better now, if the candle still can move bellow that intraday s1 95.81 then.

USDCHF
For till now, I still see bearish for this USDCHF pair although with weak bearish. tcci average daily move look still show us this bearish. looking for sell is better if the strong bearish candle then can move down more that intraday short 0.9460. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - trend can probably more bulls. tcci now was support bulls. then if we look to the fib level - I see, nice idea to buy then if strong buyer here can break up more to that intraday short at 1.2976.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD now, the intraday trend can more to be bulls as long as price here still can move above that intraday s1 (1.4909). so, for better buy op - make sure to use stoploss bellow that intraday s1 (1.4909).

USDJPY
The tcci on still give us bearish trend - and of course for USDJPY can more to probably bearish again after seller here was move more down to that intraday long 95.94.

USDCHF
bulls on this USDCHF pair till now still look weak. price now move slow bellow that strong supply zone 0.9533. so, just be aware with bearish correction here if strong bearish candle formed here then and can break down more to that intraday r1 at 0.9513. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The EURUSD on still to bulls again to re-test that strong daily long target 2 1.3098 then. looking for buy op is better with tp to near that 1.3098, I see.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - the more bulls can be here again. on next more play op here = I see, make a plan for buy is better with make sure that buyer on this pair was able can move up to more that intraday high at 1.6118. I see.

USDJPY
tcci trend for USDJPY on still nice bearish. for me - this look to become more bearish again if seller here can move down again to more that daily short target 2 at 95.19. just it.

USDCHF
tcci on still bearish. next -if USDCHF can move too on bellow that daily short target 2 (0.9386) = search for sell op again here is better of course (with max. sl for sell set on above that daily short target 1 = 0.9411). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD
Hi, looking for buy is better now for EURUSD - I can say this, it's because the strong bearish GAP formed here (on this near demand zone - 1.2920). Search for buy on low = better now.

GBPUSD
This look to still sideways - but, can be more bulls and good buy for GBPUSD if candle strong buyer then can up and break up more to that intraday high (near the price 1.5176). For better buy op = make sure that 1.5176 was can be break by strong buyer then. just it.

USDJPY
So nice bearish GAP - and good for sell on this USDJPY - for today move, yes, search sell on high is better because of this GAP formed near that supply. this indicate that probably change trend to bearish on play here, I see.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this still to be more bearish of course. I can say this because price still can move on bellow that intraday high 0.9477. so, this simple formation = that looking for sell with sl above that 0.9477 = better plan now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - trend can still to bulls of course, and for today move - I see this bulls can more nice play again after candle price can move up to more the intraday high (near the price 1.2995) then.

GBPUSD
For today GBPUSD - I can say more bulls of course, if then candle price can up again more to that intraday high at 1.5143. So, of course - for nice buy on this pair = we must make sure first that buyer can up more to 1.5143 then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this look more to be bulls again. for today move, this bulls can nice happen and nice for buy if the strong buyer can able break up to more that intraday high at 95.59.

USDCHF
USDCHF till now look to still sideways. price candle now still move slow so near that intraday pivot line 0.9451. of course, just wait and see first is more wise decision with this pair condition, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD
the more price to be bearish - yes on look here. Look, if the EURUSD then can move more down again and break that intraday low 1.2843 = start looking for sell op is better of course.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this look to still sideways - price on move slow near that pivot intraday 1.5105. no nice idea take a new op here, just wait and see first. next - I can say nice bulls if the buyer can up more that intraday high at 1.5144.

USDJPY
for USDJPY till now - this look more to be bearish again - I see, next this is good for sell after the strong seller on this pair can move more down to intraday low 94.72. just it.

USDCHF
the most trend till now on still look bulls. and for USDCHF good to plan additional buy if candle bulls can break up more to that intraday high at 0.9491. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on the candle formation (daily TF), I see, EURUSD can called again to more bulls if buyer can able break up more that 1.2977 (it's intraday high fib level).

GBPUSD
GBPUSD - till now on still sideways but can more up to continue bulls again of course if then buyer can move up again more that intraday long at 1.5124.

USDJPY
trend for USDJPY on likely most to bulls continuation. yes, I can say nice buy then here - but, for take a new buy op, please make sure that 96.13 price level was break by strong buyer then. just it.

USDCHF
trend on sideways too. and for USDCHF price still move slow on near the intraday pivot 0.9446. no take a new op for now = yes, better decision for this pair. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD trend condition for intraday trade = this look on still sideways. price now move on it's sideways zone 1.2917. for nice call bulls again here = I see, the strong bulls trigger candle must break up first to more intraday long at 1.2925.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD till now on look want try again to bulls to break up that intraday high at 1.5209. of course if that 1.5209 was break by strong buyer from bottom = search for new buy is better then here, I see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY = this look can probably to more bearish again + good for sell - but, for take sell on today trade - truly - make sure first that seller was breakout down to more that 94.55. just it.

USDCHF
there is three daily candle that formed on several day's ago on USDCHF that look to still sideways move near the pivot intraday = 0.9460. so, I can say that no nice idea to take any new op with this sideways. just wait and see is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - yes, this pair on likely more to bulls. look for the last daily candle on this pair. here was formed a nice mother candle - that the price on last move was closed above the last two candle before - of course, this can be a trigger for more bulls then as long as seller on this pair can not down again more to that intraday high before at 1.2954. I see, search for buy with max. sl bellow that 1.2954 = better act then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this likely more bulls. bulls look still here as long as candle price then can still move above that intraday high (1.5209). looking again for buy op with use stoploss on bellow the 1.5186 (intraday R1 for this pair) = good decision then, I see.

USDJPY
the more bearish also can play here. on USDJPY - yes, search for sell still better then if candle price can still move bellow that intraday low zone (94.55). just it.

USDCHF
the most probably price to down = yes on here. we see the strong bearish candle (mother candle bearish on this pair) that can move and break down more to that intraday low 0.9438. for next plan trade here. I see, search again for nice sell op is better on this USDCHF and please use sl for sell max. on above that 0.9438 (intraday low level for this pair till now). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on look more to bulls. we see the last intraday high candle (1.3009) was break by strong buyer (on today move), this mean - looking for buy op with stoploss bellow that 1.3009 s better plan trade today.

GBPUSD
the bulls on still GBPUSD - and for today plan trade = search again for buy op is better after I see the last price candle today was break up more that last intraday high (1.5247).

USDJPY
the trend on USDJPY look to more bearish. but, for take again the new sell op, we must make sure that strong seller can break down more to that intraday low (near the price 94.19), I see.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - price to be still bearish but now was weak. likely this pair will be sideways first near the intraday low at 0.9396. and yes, just take wait and see action is better act for now here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the more bearish on still look here. we see on daily chart of EURUSD, on yesterday candle, there is so nice bearish candle, yes, looking again for plan sell is better but make sure first that strong seller on this pair can break down more to 1.2829 (it's intraday low).

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - yes, this likely to more probably bearish if seller on this pair can truly breakout more down to 1.5142. make a plan sell is better if that happen then.

USDJPY
this look just to be still sideways near that intraday pivot 94.25. and no nice idea to take Op with this candle formation. so, for USDJPY - ignore first this pair = good decision for today plan trade.

USDCHF
on my see for USDCHF now, this likely to more bulls + good for plan buy if candle price can move up and break up to more that 0.9497. as we know, that 0.9497 is called a strong intraday high at last daily candle yesterday. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - sideways still here and not good for op. I can say nice good op then here if truly the candle bearish can move more down to that intraday low at 1.2827 then.

GBPUSD
for me - GBPUSD look to become more bearish. but for start again this bearish condition, of course, the candle formation must be on bellow that 1.5134. on simple say - search for sell is better if that 1.5134 was can be break by strong seller then.

USDJPY
the last candle that I see on this USDJPY on look up to probably more to bulls - i can say nice bulls because now the buyer can break up more that 94.61. search buy is better.

USDCHF
the sideways on still play here. price on USDCHF till now on still move slow near the pivot 0.9487. just wait and see with this condition is more better act. of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on look pullback up bulls. and if we want to take a buy op = make sure to take just a little tp with use sl max. on bellow that 1.2750, I see.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - till now, this look still sideways. the today candle still move inner the last yesterday candle = we call this inner candle of course. with this look, just wait and see first is better. and the nice strategy with this price candle condition is breakout system (of course).

USDJPY
the more price to bearish on here. we see if USDJPY on today move can break down more to that 94.01 = yes, search for new sell is good act then. as we know that 94.01 for now can be called as strong support intraday or intraday low for this pair.

USDCHF
the USDCHF pair = on more to be still can probably bulls again if the strong buyer on this pair was truly can move and break up to more that intraday high fib level at near price 0.9553 then. if that happen - of course, that will be a nice buy op probability then. :)

Regards.