Forex Website - Well worth a visit

cofton

Hi everyone

I came across this website :

Forex strategies revealed

I think it is well worth a visit for both newbies and seasoned Forex traders.

What I like about it is that no one wants any money from you ! Yes you read that right, nothing, zilch, zero, absolutely naff all, no money requests or membership upgrades anywhere to be seen !

If you're into strategies, systems, advice etc then I think this is well worth a visit.

The other part I like about it is you can communicate with the system designers and get advice or offer tweaks and contribute to making the systems better.

The site reminds me of a Forex version of T2W.

Hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did, I was there checking various systems and strategies for hours. Yes some of the stuff is not new but for me most of it was very interesting, maybe because I am relatively new to Forex I don't know.

And before I receive the obligatory 'your a system seller' or you are an 'affiliate seller' :p well when you visit the site you will notice there's none of that stuff there, in fact I didn't even see any membership option or 'upgrade' option either.

I am well impressed :clap:

I would be interested to know what other T2W members think of the site.

Have I just found a genuine site that seems is designed to help Forex traders ?

Let me know your thoughts.

Be happy

Cofton

Yes, nice site LFB (but at $159 per month it should be lol.)

I think they are geared towards totally different markets. As I said in my first post the site Forex strategies revealed doesn't even ask for an email which is unheard of these days.

I actually think that even seasoned traders who like looking into alternative strategies and systems may enjoy Forex strategies revealed so I don't think it is only for newbies at all in my opinion. A bit different to babypips too as it focuses on free systems and the like.

I know what you mean about discussions on MA's but always interesting I find, there's always something new to be learned. Take another look and ignore the MA discussions and I think you will find some interesting ideas - And all for FREE :clap:

Thank you for your opinion though, always good to hear another traders view on a site and thanks for the link to LFB.

Be happy

Cofton

Looks OK for newbies - bit like babypips. As soon as I saw another discussion on MAs I moved on....

I'm not often recommending sites but this looks good for the more serious trader, worthwhile with or without the subscription IMO

The LFB-Forex - Global Economic Analysis Portal