Forex trading startup loan

andrewmooton

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get a startup loan to start trading forex for a living? Getting a loan would normally be an absoloutely crazy thing to do but you can get robots nowadays with amazing results.

Thanks
Andrew

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get a startup loan to start trading forex for a living? Getting a loan would normally be an absoloutely crazy thing to do but you can get robots nowadays with amazing results.

Thanks
Andrew

Yes i do as it happens, there's a place that gives out money without any questions asked. If you write to a Mr G. Brown, 10 Downing St., London, you should get your money for your forex robot career.

Hi,

Thanks
Andrew
Youre having a laugh right?...

Robots never work..!! They may have a good spell initially but ultimately blow out and your account too..

Hi,

Yes, getting a loan would be crazy unless you have some track record established already which was not just due to luck.

Establish a track record with small stakes using your own money (that you can afford to lose) then review the situation in say, six months or a year. Maybe then consider approaching close friends or family for funds to increase trading capital (but make sure it's all in writing and make sure it's money that they can afford to lose with no hard feelings). I personally wouldn't go near a bank for such a venture.

As for robots, good luck with that. Goldman Sachs' robots will always be bigger and better than yours.

Be ambitious by all means, but keep your feet firmly on the ground and be realistic.

Which prop firm do you trade at ShaunlOol?

I don't trade for a prop firm, I'm still a economics and statistics student with 1 year left to a double B.Sc.
Why did you think i trade for a prop firm?

I've been trading price action on a daily timeframe, so far it's the easiest thing i've done making money. I will never ever toch a buy or sell on a intraday chart, thats suicide for me! :p

Yes, getting a loan would be crazy unless you have some track record established already which was not just due to luck.

Establish a track record with small stakes using your own money (that you can afford to lose) then review the situation in say, six months or a year. Maybe then consider approaching close friends or family for funds to increase trading capital (but make sure it's all in writing and make sure it's money that they can afford to lose with no hard feelings). I personally wouldn't go near a bank for such a venture.

As for robots, good luck with that. Goldman Sachs' robots will always be bigger and better than yours.

Be ambitious by all means, but keep your feet firmly on the ground and be realistic.

Not a smart decision. You'll have enormous pressure on your shoulders. Do you want to owe 10 to 100k directly after losing 10 to 100k? Ouch.

The point is to make it, not owe it.

taking loan to trade with a robot? ....hahahhahahaha
robot generates money only for it's originator ( not by trading but by selling on a website ).

Hi,

Thanks
Andrew

mate just get a few credit cards and bank loans and your overdraft and stick it in your trading account .......nothing ventured nothing gained .

There is no way he can be serious. I think he posted that and now he is laughing at everyone that posted on this thread. He made 3 additional posts after this one, and that was it. One post was concerning a robot he wanted someone to create for him. You have to be flipped out if you would actually want to get a loan to trade full-time with a robot.
OTOH, there are still people around who want to be rich with no work. It's unbelieveable someone can be this naive.

Has anyone noticed the only person not responding to the comments isthe thread originator after 2 pages worth I suppose its the unbelievable text he started the thread with. How many times has he got to read on here that robots look good on paper but if you go into the results a bit deeper you can rip most of them apart. If you havent got it to start with and cant afford to loose it look for a different way to earn an income, one that brings money in not bleeds it away.

Has anyone noticed the only person not responding to the comments isthe thread originator after 2 pages worth I suppose its the unbelievable text he started the thread with. How many times has he got to read on here that robots look good on paper but if you go into the results a bit deeper you can rip most of them apart. If you havent got it to start with and cant afford to loose it look for a different way to earn an income, one that brings money in not bleeds it away.

looks like he's only collecting our email id's ( to later sell that robot to us, "at half price" )

it probably is a daft idea - but then so is borrowing to start any business - how many fail in the first year? not as high a rate as forex traders, but a significant number. and is;nt it always better to lose someone else's money?