Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hers chart

break of line

still long aud, this will be 9 out of 9:)

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 105
1/2 off at +30

rest to b/e

thats 9 out of 9 supertrend trades called,happy days,21 left to call

Nice, well done, seems supertrend, is far more productive than the old mas. Figures speak for themselves(y), and you know me and the trend, :cheesy:

Nice, well done, seems supertrend, is far more productive than the old mas. Figures speak for themselves(y), and you know me and the trend, :cheesy:

sort of,but old ma has been proven since nov 29 th and is now over 350 pips up. If id taken every trade it would be about 1300. At least ive proven a rigid method can work, its just not rapid enough for most. Its a good solid bet to get 150 pips a month min if youve got the skills to use it. If anyones wants the settings just pm me.
got to go out for a few hours. Have set provisional targets on aud and gbp trades at +100 pips. Stop are at b/e and -10

interesting comment there. I too am finding the early mornings choppy and get wrong-footed.

however, I have noticed that if I leave off till 9am or later, the choppiness gives way to tradeable trends.

perhaps its not so much that recent pullbacks are hit and miss, so much as the time of day for optimal trades has shifted to later on.
alternatively, another way to look at it, is that we have to give it longer for the range to form from which to take breakouts.

has anyone else noticed that?

The pullbacks (on all tfs) are definately still there but for me todays action on gu says it all really.

Move down first, going short on the b/o or waiting for a pullback would have seen you wrong footed.

but then on the move up there was no significant pullback until it started to range and on other days (when the move is more powerfull) you get left behind altogether.

On the occations when you do get in I often find that the price you get is not that far off from the price you would have got trading the initial b/o.

So with pullbacks we miss out on big strong moves and the price we get is often the pullback to the b/o area so dont get in much cheaper on the ones we do jump on.

Only time will tell if this method is right for me but one thing is for sure, i've lost faith in my ability to trade pullbacks with consistant profitability.

On that note I got taken out for +5 on the second trade which then went on to hit my +50 target :rolleyes:

i'm sure that my first trade been a loser had something to do with the way I moved my stop but thats the head **** u get with trading :eek:

-17 for the day unless I get some action later on (doubtful)

Move down first, going short on the b/o or waiting for a pullback would have seen you wrong footed.

but then on the move up there was no significant pullback until it started to range and on other days (when the move is more powerfull) you get left behind altogether.

Yeah, I got caught in that this morning for a loss, exactly as you say.

Peter