Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some daily charts to show longer term trends on the audusd. Nice break out downward today. We've been at all time highs for a while so this could mean a top is in place just over 1.0250. I'd be a bit wary though. If I were taking a long term short I would have a sell stop just below the low of the breakout candle. This gives some confirmation to the breakout and lowers the risk of a false break.

Both charts are daily, 2nd one is just zoomed in. Comments welcome.

Peter

Attachments

• audusd 008.gif
    audusd 008.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 85
  • audusd 009.gif
    audusd 009.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 99
morning,

playing around with a kumo break out stratagy and thought i would share.

short gu @48 22 pip stop target 40-60 pips.

Attachments

• kumo break out trade 1.png
    kumo break out trade 1.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 113
omg its V morning

:eek:

stop it your gonna scare me back into my cave. :LOL:

morning be-p,

Hope you are well. The above strat should produce 2-3 trades a day for me max, I have no idea if its profitable or not as backtesting was limited to a few days of chart eyeballing.

Trading Pullbacks has been hit and miss for me so i'm jumping on the break out bandwagon:cheesy:

was your grant for heating the cave turned down ( the bstrds with all this talk about alternative enery(lol) -- yes all well ------- good luck with this method ,after all 2 or 3 trades is all you need if its shows a £+++

was your grant for heating the cave turned down ( the bstrds with all this talk about alternative enery(lol) -- yes all well ------- good luck with this method ,after all 2 or 3 trades is all you need if its shows a £+++

cave heating!!

I wish:cry:

what a tragedy. at least 40 people confirmed killed and a ship carrying 100 swept away :(

ive got the raving hump today
im moved my stop on my aud/jpy trade to +20 for no good reason:mad::mad:,needless to say it went 6 pips above my stop and then plummeted 120 pips:mad::mad:.I knew this would happen:mad::mad:
still 7 out of 7 is good on my super trends:). Old ma had 1 winner and 1 loser, iwasnt here to trade it

Lovely trade by vince I see