Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stopped -54. hit my stop and then crashed 200 pips. think probably coz of the earthquake.
terrible run for me.

TKS for no tiff ication
Akita

Attachments

• eur-jpy.gif
    eur-jpy.gif
    11 KB · Views: 125
cad-jpy

Akita enough bears here super natural kimono

Attachments

• cadjpy.gif
    cadjpy.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 118
Had another stab at it last night, far from a live call but i ended the day nicely
trade 1 +50
trade 2 -20
trade 3 +40

70 pips total for the day :)

Attachments

• kumo break day 1.png
    kumo break day 1.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 116
Nice to see you posting here again, and doing well!

Peter

Thanks Pete,

Just sharing what I think works with the gang. Someone may like part of what they see and it may help them develop their own trading. Have a good weekend.

Lets go for 8 out of 8 withthe super trends

lond aud/usd at 1.0068 sl 30

break,pullback and double kiss

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 110
morning all hope everyone had a good weekend, i am off for the week so i hope i can make some pips best of luck to you all (y)

Trading Pullbacks has been hit and miss for me so i'm jumping on the break out bandwagon:cheesy:

interesting comment there. I too am finding the early mornings choppy and get wrong-footed.

however, I have noticed that if I leave off till 9am or later, the choppiness gives way to tradeable trends.

perhaps its not so much that recent pullbacks are hit and miss, so much as the time of day for optimal trades has shifted to later on.
alternatively, another way to look at it, is that we have to give it longer for the range to form from which to take breakouts.

has anyone else noticed that?