Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we're different type of traders. Congrats on a nice trade.

Peter

Actually to be fair, I see your trade in a shorter TF - overbought short position you came within a couple of pips of pulling it off for say 30+ pips on the way down, but as you said we are looking at different things. I trade in the 4hr and daily TF mostly

Funny thing, I was thinking about short (triple top)

didn't pull the trigger?? Would've been nice.

My timing has been off this week. I've been getting the direction right but lousy entry.
I guess the stars are not aligned right or whatever. lol

Peter

Actually to be fair, I see your trade in a shorter TF - overbought short position you came within a couple of pips of pulling it off for say 30+ pips on the way down, but as you said we are looking at different things. I trade in the 4hr and daily TF mostly

I use mainly 5m timeframe. Couple of pips was the difference! See my above post. I've just been a "little off" (n)

Peter

didn't pull the trigger?? Would've been nice.

My timing has been off this week. I've been getting the direction right but lousy entry.
I guess the stars are not aligned right or whatever. lol

Peter

I was a bit confused following the post from WT, so late entry at 13646

+20 pips up may ride the top PL on the eur trade to see with there's a few more pips available - we'll see. Setting sl to b/e don't want any downside on this protecting my earlier trade

Should have held out for more, but its been a long day and that gives me +95 pips on the last 2 eur/usd trades. Also I've already outstayed my welcome. Usually by now scose and B swan have turned up swearing at me and calling my trades rubbish etc etc! Might see you again sometime in the future, we''ll see. Off for a glass of red..