Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
long eurusd 13691 stop 13650

hi ddi, you like a late trade just looking at my chart euro is resting at daily r1, not sure if you use pivots etc but my belief is the market will reverse here or at least stall here

just my 2 pence at this late stage in the evening
but good luck with the trade (y)

pat

hi ddi, you like a late trade just looking at my chart euro is resting at daily r1, not sure if you use pivots etc but my belief is the market will reverse here or at least stall here

just my 2 pence at this late stage in the evening
but good luck with the trade (y)

pat
hey mate...usually i dont like to trade from 5 pm onwards (although I do have a look late at night when asian session starts)..well it broke resistance of 13690 with my trend indicator (DMI/ADX) looking so/so on 5 min which is why i entered immediately...

once i studied the charts further on different timeframes, my conclusion was better to leave it as the only acceptable entry here was on 2hr chart was stop way off below 13575 and the set up isnt a high probability one anyway..so scratched it...

I dont use pivots...I use DMI/ADX for my trend/momentum trades and stoch/macd/rsi for reversal trades which I am putting aside anyway as they have not been successful at all.

hey mate...usually i dont like to trade from 5 pm onwards (although I do have a look late at night when asian session starts)..well it broke resistance of 13690 with my trend indicator (DMI/ADX) looking so/so on 5 min which is why i entered immediately...

once i studied the charts further on different timeframes, my conclusion was better to leave it as the only acceptable entry here was on 2hr chart was stop way off below 13575 and the set up isnt a high probability one anyway..so scratched it...

I dont use pivots...I use DMI/ADX for my trend/momentum trades and stoch/macd/rsi for reversal trades which I am putting aside anyway as they have not been successful at all.

Did nt want to influence your trade in anyway we all have differnet things, i dont use any indicator, but i find pivot point very valuable especially of were price might stop or reverse

here is my chart at the moment and you can see what happened, might be worth putting on your chart

992.gif

Anyway i am just a frustradted trader tonight as been on a course all day and not managed to get a trade off so dont mind me :), hope everyone had a good day

Thanks Pocrel, I have read a book that used pivots alot (forex explained by John Person I think), but was never lured into them....problem is i see charts with pivots, bollinger, bib lines all over and it becomes like a TV screen that hasnt been tuned yet!

But they could save me from entering flase breaks...will look into them...cheers again

Anyway i am just a frustradted trader tonight as been on a course all day and not managed to get a trade off so dont mind me :), hope everyone had a good day
dont talk to me about frustration man....i think thats what trading does to all, regardless of whether we are at our screen or not! :confused:

setting sl to positive +30 pips at 13645 on eur/usd trade

come on mate,you know the rules,go back to your own thread,this is a live call thread,that means trades called in real time.You had your own thread so kindly dont post your stuff on here unless its a live call

Ive received a couple of emails as of late about the thread and its calls. There is much that can be gained from a live call thread such as this,but I would never recommend following any of the trades called unless you understand the methodolgy behind them. Many posters on here are happy to answer questions and post charts.Beware of people who post large pip gains after the event(especially with a vendor badge). Its a very sad fact,but if you are going to be a good trader most of the work will have to come from yourself. You can learn much from others,but you will still have to learn how to accept loses and management skills. Please enjoy the thread and see it as a way to watch and learn rather than a solution to your problems.

Flash

morning all, have till bout 1pm today to get off a couple of trades then of to beijing for a couple of days just to make Flashy jealous, just kidding my friend :)