Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N ot on mine there not, screenshot as per instructions

Your post editing options are set to basic. Try this:
Click on UserCP
then click Edit Options
Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options
Select Standard Editor or Enhanced Interface (I use Standard)
Click Save Changes
Enjoy enhanced smilies! lol

If you need help you can pm me if you want :)

Peter

buy eurusd 1.3368 stop 1.3348
sitting right at short term support
1st target around 1.3380

Attachments

• eurusd 015.gif
    eurusd 015.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 101
eur is 110 pips down from this morning's high. Might cut this trade short if I can get a few pips profit. Todays moves have been fast and brutal and I don't want to get caught sleeping...

Peter

exit 1.3375 +7
I checked the 1H chart and just didn't have a good feeling about this trade. Entry and technicals were good though.

Peter

Now we have a base just under the support line. I feel more confident trying to reenter here with a smaller stop loss. Just waiting patiently for a good entry.

Peter

Anyone new or watching the thread this year can only be totally impressed with whats gone on. There are different methods and most showing a profit. Many have questioned whats the point of this thread, and why we call live trades. why do some share their methods etc.
Actions are always better than words

I got good calls today but executed them terribly...had 2 winning positions euraud +25 and gold +40 and let them both go. entered eurgbp prior to cpi!

what should have been a +50 day for me finished -50

I got good calls today but executed them terribly...had 2 winning positions euraud +25 and gold +40 and let them both go. entered eurgbp prior to cpi!

what should have been a +50 day for me finished -50

Live, learn and prosper...or something...;)

Live, learn and prosper...or something...;)
not wanting to make excuses but today had my eye on some of my stocks that were doing ok so in a way i was more relaxed about the fx positions and let them run.....

will not be repeated again. :D

not wanting to make excuses but today had my eye on some of my stocks that were doing ok so in a way i was more relaxed about the fx positions and let them run.....

will not be repeated again. :D

ironing out those bad habits is harder than it first appears isn't it? :)

ironing out those bad habits is harder than it first appears isn't it? :)
tell me about it....I find the hardest part of trading managing your position when you are in profit. when it is going against you, there isnt much you can do as you have set your stop. but when its going your way..a different ball game..

Anyone new or watching the thread this year can only be totally impressed with whats gone on. There are different methods and most showing a profit. Many have questioned whats the point of this thread, and why we call live trades. why do some share their methods etc.
Actions are always better than words

Well done guys! (y) I've been away too long from this site and I don't think I can come back anytime soon. Good trading and I wish all of you to have a prosperous and enjoyable trading year!!!

good morning everyone...

long eurusd13471, stop 13435
scratched it at be......trade was off an hourly chart, and my entry was late, had to leave stop 100 pips away and am not in that sort of a charitable mood!

Well done guys! (y) I've been away too long from this site and I don't think I can come back anytime soon. Good trading and I wish all of you to have a prosperous and enjoyable trading year!!!

hi Leo, hope all is well for you,hope you return soon. Have a great year