Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why does my mt4 platform just say waiting for update and has been doing so most of the day.Is there something simple im missing

have you had it up and running yet?

yes for the last 2 weeks, it just did this today, i assumed it was a national fault so ignored it and used other data. Any help thanks.

I may end up going back to esignal its £150 a month min but very good

yes for the last 2 weeks, it just did this today, i assumed it was a national fault so ignored it and used other data. Any help thanks.

call your broker as the data is theirs or go to another broker who also offer MT4

i use demo version with broker data as backup, it's usually ok but will freeze for a min or two every now and then.

you could try file> (top left) > open account and then add a random digit to email address> check box> next. mine usually expires every 30 days but this sorts that problem.

you could also try left click connection bar (bottom right) and then change servers or scan servers. anytime i've had problem this has solved it.

who is the provider?

i use demo version with broker data as backup, it's usually ok but will freeze for a min or two every now and then.

you could try file> (top left) > open account and then add a random digit to email address> check box> next. mine usually expires every 30 days but this sorts that problem.

you could also try left click connection bar (bottom right) and then change servers or scan servers. anytime i've had problem this has solved it.

who is the provider?

thanks,great help, sorted the problem

Im not even sure who the broker is, think its fxcm,but ive had all my accounts so long, i prob will never change but wanted to compare the free data and see how it compares

mb trading mt4 seems to me to be the most reliable for some reason, i use fxcm and forex ltd as well but they freeze and gap more often..... guess that's the price i have to pay for being such a tight git!

EU has broken the low so am back in short @ 1.3084 - stop @ 1.3205. Have an order in place to sell another micro lot at 1.3150 in case of a pull back. 1.3200 looking good as solid resistance, hopefully we'll see a smooth run down to Nov low!

The cable attempted strongly to run up on 15min from 12:30pm GMT but failed and formed a lower bottom with a divergence on RSI an MACD. The second attempt from 18:30 tested 5471 twice. If it tests it for the third time, it is likely to take it. I am leaving a long stop order @5477 SL21 TP25.

The cable attempted strongly to run up on 15min from 12:30pm GMT but failed and formed a lower bottom with a divergence on RSI an MACD. The second attempt from 18:30 tested 5471 twice. If it tests it for the third time, it is likely to take it. I am leaving a long stop order @5477 SL21 TP25.

Taken out now @5460.