Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gbp
yesterdays lows to yesterdays highs and also 3 inside bars on daily chart,huge move on way?

Attachments

• snapshot-452.png
    snapshot-452.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 109
  • snapshot-453.png
    snapshot-453.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 108
1/2 off at +25 :clap::clap:
great start to the day.

where have you been Lord Flash
Where havent i been

Good stuff Julian,

I've stuck to (small TF) trading the single pair this morning, but made the wrong choice, it should have been E/U but I chose EUR/CHF, and stuck became the operative word, platform froze, hence I stopped the short late and got into the long late...hmmm...a candle too late..loss of circa 15 pips on that *event*..Ah well. :) Might be it for me today..tomorrow I stick to E/U on the short TFs...just watch the Swissy fly as a consequence..

2 trades
stop loss 25
pip loss - 20

fwiw have swung long E/U and IMHO that's where the short TF action is today...

Attachments

• fx graph 151010.png
    fx graph 151010.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 85

Dont! lol.
2 nice entries with poor exits so far today on my posted trades.
31 pips up so coould have been worse, but lots of points left on the table.
I simply didn't like the way i was stalling and basically second guessed my setup.
Done for the day now though I think.

Dont! lol.
2 nice entries with poor exits so far today on my posted trades.
31 pips up so coould have been worse, but lots of points left on the table.
I simply didn't like the way i was stalling and basically second guessed my setup.
Done for the day now though I think.

whatever you do dont worry about posted trades.Who really cares thats watching,ive called many wrong on the trot.Do not trade to this thead,trade to your methods.Ive done it and it was exspensive

stiil short eur/jpy and eur/usd

exit 1/2 @ 1.3662 +15
nice quick upshoot. moving stop to 1.3637. If I get stopped there I will still have a few pips but I'm looking for larger gains. Placing takeprofit order at 1.3695 for overnight for 2nd 1/2

Peter

Mornin' everyone. Above target was hit overnight for +48. Was 1 pip from being stopped out on 2 successive 5m candles. Chalk that up to a bit 'o luck.

Peter

usdjpy was right at my buy area about 90 minutes ago around 83.25/30 There's been great support around that area past few days. I thought about placing a limit order overnight, but I don't like having pending orders to open positions while I'm not available to manage the trade. Just personal preference.

Peter

moved stop to 1.3795, to cover pivot,not looking good

settled for + 2,as going out for an hour and still have eur/jpy going nicely. If eur goes down then eur/jpy should.

this was a poor trade.I increased stop and took 2 pts profit making my r/r very poor