Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only eur/jpy is anywhere near a line at the moment,so I will have to rely on Old Ma Flashearts secret trading recipe for a few quid:). Its 1 out of 1 so far

id quite happily sell from the top of this line again.I got 60 pips from it yesterday

Attachments

• snapshot-446.png
    snapshot-446.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 94
eur/gbp.This could pull back to line that worked so well yesterday. It has however hit a pivot that sometimes stops it.Will probably wait for a return to the line

Attachments

• snapshot-448.png
    snapshot-448.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 107
Morning,

Sell order sent for aud/usd 0.9570, 20 pip sl, just over 1% risk,

already missed out on the big move after bottling a sell order at 0.9700.

Is this thread mainly for experienced traders or can newbies join in

Last edited:
USDCHF limit order triggered at 9702 , +38. :clap:

This thread does not discriminate against newbies. Please post live calls or set ups. Thanks

Morning,

Sell order sent for aud/usd 0.9570, 2o pip sl, just over 1% risk,

already missed out on the big move by bottling a sell order at 0.9700.

Is this thread mainly for experienced traders or can newbies join in

the main requirement is generally live traders in real time.Newbies should really be trying to learn,i guess,but if they have a method they want to go live with,why not.
What are your methods scotty?
love the del boy compilation by the way.He and blackadder never cease to makeme laugh

Flash, now you see my swing trade?

Yes, I am flat. The other order @9692 wasn't triggered overnight hence I closed it manually. Not well, got to see GP today.

Flash, now you see my swing trade?

Yes, I am flat. The other order @9692 wasn't triggered overnight hence I closed it manually. Not well, got to see GP today.

lol great trade, but the trendlines are ahead so far.But i guess you could say some of my trades are swings anyway.

hope you get well.Ive had cold for a week

from top of line,had a great trade from this line yesterday

Attachments

• snapshot-450.png
    snapshot-450.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 107
the main requirement is generally live traders in real time.Newbies should really be trying to learn,i guess,but if they have a method they want to go live with,why not.
What are your methods scotty?
love the del boy compilation by the way.He and blackadder never cease to makeme laugh

just basically S&R with some fundamentals, trading with the market sentiment,

my aud/usd got triggered a bit to quickly for my liking....

Yeah Blackadder IV was great, esp LF!