Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GU,UJ,GJ,and EU are all having the same set up. That made me skeptical and just saved me some pips.

A loser today

A loser today (Fridays appear statistically bad for me):)

Attachments

• loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 170
Short cable 16313. Stoploss 35p,TP1=1.6275,TP2 = 100+

This my expectation for cable short. At worst it is a scratch trade as it is in my favour so far.

Neil, your strat is simple and yet powerful. If Friday is statistically choppy then just leave it alone.:)

Attachments

• 091211GU.jpg
    091211GU.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 164
Re: A loser today

A loser today (Fridays appear statistically bad for me):)

cool graphic there Neil. Strangely Friday's a good day, (deffo no worse), for me on them there forex markets... yesterday was pretty 5hite though...but the full 24 hours have been OK

Ok, cable 1.6240 exit for the trailing part, +73p. It's a friday afternoon so gotta go out to library.

EURUSD also dived. Wanted to go short but it was too close to news anno, so decided to pass it. Cable short was good though.

Choppy markets.

Set up
GU is setting up for an up swing on the dailies. I will alert if it is followed by proper price action on vwap engine; it has to come higher than 1.63. I am also bullish on EURGBP that is, in theory, contrdictory to GU bias. Therefore, either one of them or both set ups may fail. In my experience, opposite set ups on them is the stronggest indication.

GU original SELL plan [Stay short below 1.66] was posted earlier the month here.

It met MDMeans from previous months at 1.6320 and 1.6190 areas.

1.6320 and 1.6190 are high low range. It will break out in either direction. I don't know which side. Pin/Inside bars traders may get nice set ups around these levels. For me, I will simply follow Red/Blue boxes to sell or buy.

Cable_plan_091214.PNG

The euro had rose 0.2% to $1.4650, having climbed to around $1.4685 after Dubai said it had received funding from Abu Dhabi to help it repay $4.1 billion in an Islamic bond maturing on Monday.

The euro barely moved after euro zone employment and production figures. Late last week, it hit a two-month low of $1.4586 on the EBS trading platform on the back of strong U.S. retail sales and consumer sentiment figures.

The euro hit a 2-1/2-month low against the dollar on Tuesday, stung by concerns about the health of euro zone banks, while a slip in German economic sentiment also prompted traders to dump the single currency.

Cable looks choppy before claimant count news. I want to short EG below 8945. let's see if I can get a short entry.