Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will go long Cable if it comes above 1.66, by that time EG long could be stopped out. lets see.

Cable long 2/3 profits taken at 6650. EU long still in.

Markets are moving fast for me today.

EU long scratched at b/e.

1/3 cable long is being trailed at 1.6620 (locking 20p)

It takes guts to stick your neck out and call trades Leo.. You'll get one thumbs up for a correct trade and 40 thumbs down for a bad trade from the peanut gallery.. Here's a giant thumbs up for trying in the first place regardless of the outcome! Best of luck on your thread man. Delete this if you feel the need ;)

It takes guts to stick your neck out and call trades Leo.. You'll get one thumbs up for a correct trade and 40 thumbs down for a bad trade from the peanut gallery.. Here's a giant thumbs up for trying in the first place regardless of the outcome! Best of luck on your thread man. Delete this if you feel the need ;)

Thanks for kind words Pippy. It takes guts to do so, but it is easier than 'sticking to own trade plan'. On one hand, it raises a barrier before making a post.

My take on majors..

GU : out of a good long trade (see previous page)

EU: long bias, but 1.5070 was where I wanted enter, missed in overnight move
EG: short bias, now crossing above [email protected] so no need to sell. Will look to sell below that.

GJ/UJ : no bias

Equities seems to have rejected from highs. They will drag cable along with them.

Where's Santa rally then?

Closed my sell position with 40+ pips.

Confluent support/ with ascending TL

Going long here with tight SL.

Attachments

• gudec2nd2.gif
    gudec2nd2.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 167
I have a buy campaign for GBPUSD so long as it is above 1.6600. If I don't have proper entry before 11GMT (6ET) then I will sit out through NFP figures.

UJ: swing sell, short term buy, so won't touch atm.
GJ: mixed

EG: I am long bias, so far it is not confirming my thesis
EU: long-bias above 1.5070. In a tight range over last few days.

UJ short term buy boosted to a new level. EU kissed 1.5070 and fell off.

I am still watching markets on the sideline, letting 'em brew the next set up.

Trading through NFP is as risky as crossing over the bridge in the following picture.

108206738_5bbc5f8ecf.jpg

Markets are reacting to NFP as the figures came out stronger than consensus. GU&EU short traders could be rewarded nicely. I can loose my bias and opinion based on the new situation but I won't risk a single penny. C'mon let's start a new week.

End of weeek summary

EG: (+15,+27), (-6,-6) = Net +16p 1/2 win
EU: b/e
UJ: (+25) Net +25p 1/1 win
GU: (+45,+110) Net +78p 1/1 win

Only 5 trades, 60% win:loss

Cable sell below 1.6600 met with support.

Long GJ 147.14. Stoploss 60p. Target 100.

agreed to 1000%. :cool: