Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crap, posted in the wrong thread...
here is the post from the other thread that was supposed to come into this one.

short euro at 1.44853, looking for a move back to 1.42 area. It has broken support and looking for a continuation to the lower end of this overall continuation area. some supportive data has been released.

Wayne

:eek:can start looking :cool: now :cheesy: just need a collar and tie to join the lord in his new apartment ( hope you are not to lonely jules:p)

Last edited:
also nfp week, could very well be a game of waiting to see where things are going. It has happened before

On Thursday there is interest rate decision and various press conferences. Through my experience trading in the morning (before that) comes close to torture - similar like non farm.

I thought he started training business:?:
:cheesy: yes do not know which of the 4 jules is
Dartagnan-musketeers.jpg

On Thursday there is interest rate decision and various press conferences. Through my experience trading in the morning (before that) comes close to torture - similar like non farm.

yeah I typically exit before any large data items such as that. trading the news isn't for me. been there many years ago, made thousands\lost thousands and as a result I stay away. Nowadays I prefer the heart attack free type of trading