Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
short audusd .9912 stop .9925

Attachments

• audusd 014.gif
    audusd 014.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 107
got to be careful. although i really like the set up on my trade, the proceeding candles that have given us the trigger are from NY hours which was closed, thus one must take caution with the signals.

Anyway am off to bed, its 1:30 am...good luck

also long gbpusd 15915, stop 15895, limit 15940

Last edited:
Morning all.Whats happened to the thread,im the only one here in the mornings,you guys must be earning too much

Morning all.Whats happened to the thread,im the only one here in the mornings,you guys must be earning too much

morning all, made it back from skiing fully intact :)

so hope to get some trades off this week, i will try to get up before 9am but no promises flashy :)

morning all, made it back from skiing fully intact :)

so hope to get some trades off this week, i will try to get up before 9am but no promises flashy :)

so lets get this right. You get to fly around the world,stay in good hotels, shag loads of tasty totty,lots of quality sport, and then you plan to make a fortune from trading and retire at 35. Im assuming your late 20s at a guess( i like to caractorise who im talking with)

You still got snow up there Pete,all weve had is rain for a week[/QUOTE]
see for yourself plenty of snow :cheesy:
Barbados_beach.jpg
only kidding jules ----- time you lot had some rain

so lets get this right. You get to fly around the world,stay in good hotels, shag loads of tasty totty,lots of quality sport, and then you plan to make a fortune from trading and retire at 35. Im assuming your late 20s at a guess( i like to caractorise who im talking with)

Hahahaha

i was like that :)and somethings are still the same but i am married now so there is a lady pocrel :) so no funny stuff

travel and hotels are still great as for retiring at 35 i misse that boath as i am 37 but young at heart like the rest of you :cheesy:

as for retiring 40 will do, but i love trading and travel so much why bother

i would like to be in a position to choose, that would be nice

Hahahaha

i was like that :)and somethings are still the same but i am married now so there is a lady pocrel :) so no funny stuff

travel and hotels are still great as for retiring at 35 i misse that boath as i am 37 but young at heart like the rest of you :cheesy:

as for retiring 40 will do, but i love trading and travel so much why bother

i would like to be in a position to choose, that would be nice

I was close and trying to get you to lead my ideal life. im 45,Lady flash, baby(6) and toddler flash(2).