Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely it has to be kept simple when trading multiple instruments?

People get annoyed when he shows 200, 300 pip gains but they forget that it is over several pairs, nothing extraordinary about any one of those trades but together they add up to a tidy sum.

I'm sure BS will answer for himself. My take on BS's M30 chart, no pivot or S&R shown, HA Candles, when mastered, present great trading opportunities, not a lot of thinking has to be done, added a chart here, M30 GU for today, I didn't trade it, but added PSAR and MACD. I have arrowed PSAR point 2, which presents with a HA trading candle, (double signal) and if you are still in doubt, I added a simplied MACD for direction, very simple stuff really, and by using tick charts to compliment, you can add to or close positions along route.

Hope it makes sense

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 125
very fortunate so far. within 1 tick of stopping me for -20
back to BE now.
lets see what happens...

i always remeber those when it goes the other way or when i think the sb firms are stealing my dosh.Good luck with it

yes.
Another part of the reason that I have my ninjatrader always open and take identical trades on (not only for analysis reasons) is because I don't close my real position until my demo ninjatrader stop is hit on the futures contract.
Its my way of trying to make sure I have genuinely been taken out and nobody is playing games with me.
Like, I might have a stop on the break of the morning range, and sometimes a spreadbet company will make a new high whereas the futures contract is still a pip or 2 off and I wont close my position until I hear "order filled" on my ninja platform