Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eur/usd went passed my sl by 7/10 pip and I have eur/gbp sell order at 85.60 which missed by 1.1 pips

today is a classic example of why I should not trade off of the opinions I form on the market.

System signals a long but I tell myself that after a 170 pip drop any move up is not going to keep on going.

result should be a no trade or lower stakes trade long but ohhhhh nooooo I blow my discipline and go short.

Not impressed with myself at all.

No trading for me today - I'm going to The World Moneyshow at Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre - close to the Westminster tube station (today and tomorrow). There are few people I'd like to meet: Tom Hougaard (one of the most famous traders in the UK), Sandy Jadeja (chief technical analyst at Citi Index and CNBC), Russ Mould (from Shares) and some other interesting characters.

I've registered some time ago. I'm not sure if one needs to register to get in.

Have a nice weekend.

No trading for me today - I'm going to The World Moneyshow at Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre - close to the Westminster tube station (today and tomorrow). There are few people I'd like to meet: Tom Hougaard (one of the most famous traders in the UK), Sandy Jadeja (chief technical analyst at Citi Index and CNBC), Russ Mould (from Shares) and some other interesting characters.

I've registered some time ago. I'm not sure if one needs to register to get in.

Have a nice weekend.

Tom is on here, his nic is sunseeker, presumably 'cos his trading has paid for a Manhattan 70ft+ ;)

I wanted it to break the low of the previous 5m candle at 1.3742, but kept stopping 1 pip above that on several 1m candles so I took the exit.

Peter