Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have re sold at 115.33 s/ 15. If it breaks thi sthen line truely has broken.Its worth the extra 15 pips to find out.

Have taken 1/3 off at +33. This leaves me a 1/3rd left. I did this as euro has fallen and not taken mine with it. Its nicely ahead as is aud,so now have two profitable trades running and will shoot for at least 50 on each:clap:

Its interesting when you know someone is trading in the opposite direction and just make me love trading even more. I guess this is what makes the market. EUR/USD stop set to break even. This is a throw away trade for me as I dislike EUR/USD if it runs it runs no target in mind. Still shorting Cable.

nice action in eurusd so far. Fitch lowered Ireland's debt rating. More bad news for the euro. Maybe more looming.

Peter

got to sell what I believe, so sold AUD/USD 9768 s/l 9786

now short eur/jpy and aud/usd.

when I call a trade like that,putting the line in exactly the right place and selling at the very top, i think im a genius. Just wish I could do that all the time. This has been a very good day so far. For sure the devil will surely vomit in my face soon and bring me back down to earth. Really need it to continue down along with eur/jpy

Attachments

• snapshot-461.png
    snapshot-461.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 90
Hi chaps, good to see pips benig farmed..just the two for me this morning and that's it for short term small TF trades, stuck to E/U, one loser one winner. The initial short wasn't on reflection a poor decision, flicking between 5-15 mins layouts never a good idea, given PA is subjective enough, so I threw away a few pips on that one...should have stayed with it..ah well..

In this situation I'd normally re-set the mind and go again in the afternoon to try and take some more taking the total past 50 pips+, but I have a meeting hence I've closed the E/U short short, IMHO it had further to run and hadn't met my exit criteria..

BTW have we all seen that pdf on when (historically) the best forex movements are, what times of day, what days etc? Let's know if anyone is interested and I'll put it up here this evening if the memory doesn't fail..

Stop loss as per norm 25 pips
No limits; freehand management of profit
Pip gain +28

Attachments

• fx graph 161010.png
    fx graph 161010.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 82
when I call a trade like that,putting the line in exactly the right place and selling at the very top, i think im a genius. Just wish I could do that all the time. This has been a very good day so far. For sure the devil will surely vomit in my face soon and bring me back down to earth. Really need it to continue down along with eur/jpy

Temptation and conscience eh? Why not down tools and get out in the sunshine...;)

I am taking yours and Lady Flashes advice and finishing earlier:)
Please post chart,I havent seen it.

That's it buddy, I'm also convinced there's more in the tank this afternoon but heh, wtf. Will put up that doc this evening, it's no Eureka moment, just a useful addition and a good read. Gotta go..

Im flat on all trades.Took profits,markets

Took + 41 on eur/jpy and +24 on aud.Not as much as Id hoped but still very nice