Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, i cant seem to access Jons signature at the bottom. All I can see is a red cross.Any ideas how to correct this. I know its in my settings,but where. As you can gather im no genius with comps and my normal fixer is away and i cant get hrough to virgin media.thanks
pass, I'm no techie, but it's just a joke caption...

It reads, "space aliens abducted me and divulged the secrets of the market, now I can see the future and make millions effortlessly" I thought it went quite well with the profile pic.

USDCHF, 2nd exit at 9765. Only 1/3 of size (approx) left running. Stop also moved to 9809.

buy usdjpy 83.25 stop 83.10 target 83.50

The intervention line has been drawn around 83.15. It should continue to hold for now.

Peter

sold eur/jp at 114.43, stop 114.58
decided to get back in.both 60 and 1 day look at tops of channels

Attachments

• snapshot-438.png
    snapshot-438.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 107
  • snapshot-439.png
    snapshot-439.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 81
exit 1/2 usdjpy 83.37 +12 stop remains at 83.10 for rest. Will rebuy the 1/2 at 83.25 if it goes back down

Peter

14 out of my last 18 trades have been shorts in currencies,yet the currencies have generally been moving up. In fact im probably 65-70% of short trades.Anyone else like that

aos, ISM number out at 10:00. if usdjpy takes a pop up, i'll exit and look to rebuy lower.

Peter

14 out of my last 18 trades have been shorts in currencies,yet the currencies have generally been moving up. In fact im probably 65-70% of short trades.Anyone else like that

more short trades here too. we're fighting the trend, but in weak trends it can work.

Peter

I have more of buy trades for last 7 days - buy GU,EU,EG. Today is short UC.

Eurgbp

EG is still above my holy grail trend line :)

Attachments

• 201001_eurgbp.gif
    201001_eurgbp.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 98