Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry, it's tomorrow.. :eek: it used to be on wednesday??
I am looking for a Long entry on GU, and short on EU.. not the best combination.
anyway, I'll take what I see fit

OK. For a while I thought I was going mad or had overslept by 24h.:)

euro covered +20 something, total 70+ pips.. no 1/2 exits, all 100% pips

:eek::excuse me Leo are you having a dig at me, as Ive said before i display the pips when I take them off as the amount of pips for that section. I also say when I am using 1/2 measures. I also dont claim double pips when I double my stakes. Ive also stated when ive made pips on the day but lost in cash terms. Im not changing the way I trade to suit the thread or you. Even by your calculations my may performance was excellent so why the comments?:confused:

great trading anyway

line seems to hold up here, dont know why, but i feel a big rise in eur against the $ at some point today.

Attachments

• snapshot-263.png
    snapshot-263.png
    35 KB · Views: 95
:eek::excuse me Leo are you having a dig at me, as Ive said before i display the pips when I take them off as the amount of pips for that section. I also say when I am using 1/2 measures. I also dont claim double pips when I double my stakes. Ive also stated when ive made pips on the day but lost in cash terms. Im not changing the way I trade to suit the thread or you. Even by your calculations my may performance was excellent so why the comments?:confused:

great trading anyway

Hi jules, don't get me wrong. I was just adding some flavor to the thread. everybody knows you are a good trader.(y)

been waiting for a short on index futures but homes sales data lift them up.

would like to see EURUSD 1.2050 but it can't even break 1.2200 properly. it could bounce big time above 1.2240.

great trading anyway

I've been posting my pips the same way as you, and not double counting when I add up for the day. Naturally to get the true pips won or lost when doing 1/2 exits just add both parts and divide by 2. The number of pips won/lost is not relevant anyway sine we don't post the exact lots we traded. As long as we can consistently show live trades and continue to have nice winners what does it matter how many pips? Hopefully some people are getting some benefit from the live calls here, either learning or following. Anyone watching don't be afraid to ask questions!

Thats my 2 pips on the subject :LOL:
(was 4 pips, but I got stopped out for -2)

Peter

er looks like my line paid off. I didnt post the trade as I eould have been 20 pips up by the time of posting. I will try and post a screen shot of s/b statement after ive taken dog for a walk. That is providing someone can tell me how to transfer from a snapshot taken in windows to open office and edit it.

Attachments

• snapshot-264.png
    snapshot-264.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
@ Flash- you could take a print screen. then open "paint" if you're using windows. paste your print screen in paint. edit out sensitive data with eraser tool. and finally save as a gif image.

took a nice quick pop up, so I'm just trying to catch the ride back down after watching price move back down already about 16 pips before I got in.

Peter