Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just guessing here but wouldn't the index have less intra day volatility since it based on the dollar's value against several currencies? That could make it more attractive to scalpers and faders. The recent large moves in eurusd have not been matched in usdjpy for example. Sort of like a smoothing function.

Peter

whats all this talk about the $ index? why should I look at it. to begin with I have to overcome a 30 pip spread(is that normal).Does anyone know its code for esignal,thanks

whats all this talk about the $ index? why should I look at it. to begin with I have to overcome a 30 pip spread(is that normal).Does anyone know its code for esignal,thanks

I don't trade it. I was just hobnobbing with a fellow trader! Sorry, I don't have the answer for you about esignal.

Peter

Plan for Friday May 27
Gold : a buy from 1200 level pullback, it could be Friday or Monday
GBPUSD : will wait for first move, either up or down
USDJPY : no clear set up now, favor a sell below 89.90
EURUSD: still in short, trigger level 1.2270. Target 1.2040 balance area on weekly chart.

short eur/gbp at 8503 s/l12

wedgr break and pullback

Attachments

• snapshot-238.png
    snapshot-238.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 105
Morning all, this wire news is worthy for yen traders.

RPT-Japan April exports up 40.4 pct year/year - MOF

Japan's exports rose 40.4 percent in April from a year earlier, Ministry of Finance (MOF) said on
Thursday, a sign that brisk demand particularly from Asia underpins an export-led recovery in the world's No.2 economy.