Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit gold 1212.95 +2.55
Spiked down quickly right to the middle BB band line, so I took a quick exit. Not too bad for a few minutes work.

Peter

wonder why Flash is quiet.. EG broke down from his wedge... must be riding it in silence

wonder why Flash is quiet.. EG broke down from his wedge... must be riding it in silence

had to go out for a while, ia m short eur/gbp,but by the time i came to posting i was too far ahead to post the trade.What a lovely wedge. I would post statement but I have only got open office and cant work how to edit my snapshots

Hey flash, it always have so many trade opportunities on H1 tf. I always taught it would be one every 2 to 3 days

I saw Dinos lurking about earlier.
From what I remember of him in the old days, he is one of the 'real deal' traders like LF, Temp, Leo, Wacky etc.
I see that he has moved on from indicies and trades FX now. Mabye he'll join in the fun!

I saw Dinos lurking about earlier.
From what I remember of him in the old days, he is one of the 'real deal' traders like LF, Temp, Leo, Wacky etc.
I see that he has moved on from indicies and trades FX now. Mabye he'll join in the fun!

The more the better. Posting here has really put some fun into my trading day. It was tough at first, trying to trade/post chart/watch for targets, but I seem to be getting the hang of it. I hope some people have benefitted from all the great calls here!

Peter

They are very informative....& have helped me for sure...not to make money but to understand when / where / why you have bought or sold.
Thanks & keep up the good work everyone....its appreciated.
Matt

todays low is 1.2177 and we are heading for a test of that. Could freefall if we break below that. Keeping stop tight.

Peter

ADDED: Just got stopped out -8 nevermind what I said! lol Thats trading!