Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope all of you have a nice week to start. I am looking for UJ long, GJ long and EG short. No bias on GU and EU yet , too much of yearend mess to sort out.

Not a single trade for today. That means I've been flat for two days & run out of books to read.

prey+lion+2.jpg

50% out TP1 +10, letting the rest run for +66. I will post the chart later for set up.

Magic numbers for GU is 1.6045, stay short below that.

For EG it is .8942. Long or short either way. Strict Money mgt with tight stop and 1 Day ATR target will take care of the bottom line. This is what I call MDMean trade. I will post a chart when I have time.

UJ and EU both going well so far. EU already reached +25. I will close them well before NFP.

All out, UJ+35, EU+40 (y)

In terms of position sizing ratio, UJ to EU is something like 4:3, therefore, returns on UJ is better though having a lower pip count. It's all about money management.

Nice trades Leo. Thanks for your posts here. I always miss them because I'm out of your time zone, but it's nice to see someone successfully calling a couple of live trades per day.

Nice trades Leo. Thanks for your posts here. I always miss them because I'm out of your time zone, but it's nice to see someone successfully calling a couple of live trades per day.

wh92stang,

Thanks for your compliments. Yeh, I am almost done when you wake up. I trade until 4pm uk time, i.e, 11am ET. What is your style, what do you trade?

Looooooooook at the bars after NFP:eek: That's why I, as a short term trader, have to stay flat before NFP and FOMC announcements.

I mainly trade US Stocks. These are longer term swing type trades.

For daytrading I also trade quite a bit of the major currencies (EU, UJ, GU mainly) and crude oil futures. I would say I'm mostly a scalper, rarely in a position longer than an hour.

I was away on Monday and missed potential EG long.

Today, the markets are not ready for my set ups.

Key levels

Cable: 1.6050
UJ: 92.40
EG: 0.9000
EU: 1.4390

I had short bias for Cable & EU but they have to come below the levels, if not, they could become long potential, still not clear.

Cable long entry happened too early at 3am uk time. EG long set up was gone. Another day to wait.. may be..