forex trading is so hard...

no stop on this SIM trade, except my EYEBALL

(i keep trying to use hard stops, can't get them to work well)

an experienced trader must have some idea of the reasons for difference in performance?

or, you just don't want to say?

Ok, you called me on this. For instance now I am long on Germany 30. I have held this position for 4 days. Things going ok. It's moving good and seems stable. Forex is never like this, always swinging hard on Trump (or other) comments. Too hard to call for me. I only have small account (under 50k) so can't deal with the sudden price moves.

Ok, you called me on this. For instance now I am long on Germany 30. I have held this position for 4 days. Things going ok. It's moving good and seems stable. Forex is never like this, always swinging hard on Trump (or other) comments. Too hard to call for me. I only have small account (under 50k) so can't deal with the sudden price moves.

isn't it interesting out of all this PA movement to & fro, everyone has their own idea of pattern

i love trading and hope to do well somewhere in future

isn't it interesting out of all this PA movement to & fro, everyone has their own idea of pattern

i love trading and hope to do well somewhere in future

You seem like a very clever guy so I'm sure all will be good. I feel sorry for the people om here that seem to treat trading in a similar way to gambling. This will never end well.

No one has better sense of humor than a day trader!!!!Not possible!!

:cheesy: all self-deprecating i assure you

this sh^t ain't easy, and probably too hard to be worth it in RETAIL

i won't quit though..i think there must be a crumb or two for me somewhere

you are va prof aren't you?

Last edited:
very lucky to see 45, but i'm holding these 2 shorts for....

could be a big mistake, if the market gives you a chance, to get out it's only ONE

can't make these mistakes in a real acct..

short another 5053

44 basis X 3

Last edited:
my light sweet target is under 40...fwiw which aint much seeing as i am a demo bandit :D

but, good training for me, get my AZZ handed to me on a DEMO acct maybe I wo'nt get it handed to me so much on the real..

these little spikes up ...like bup bup bup bup bup....bup bup bup bup up.

CODE feeding off more CODE

laughable, unless you're on the other end of it